Playoff Game Postgame Thread

5 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

The MIRACLE in Buffalo.

The Bills Defense gave up 163 yards rushing and 309 yards passing.  The Colts won the time of possession by nearly 10 minutes. The Bills WON.  That is unheard of in the playoffs. Our Defense in not good.  It has not been all year.  They are likely an edge rusher and a run stopper away from winning a Super Bowl, but the season is now a success.  Who knows, maybe the offense can carry the team to 3 more wins.

Go Bills.

Yea, Josh Allen must have a spine of steel for carrying this team on his back.

• Like (+1) 6

Josh Allen is the first QB of the five taken in the first round of the 2018 draft to win a play off game.  My only wish for the rest of this weekend is that the Browns and Ravens both lose to keep Baker and Lamar out of the club.   Not bad for a “parody of a draft choice”.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Inexcusable performance by the defense in the 4th quarter.

That being said, they stepped at the end of the game.

Josh Allen took awhile to settle down, but when he was on, he was ON!

Why were there so many designed run plays for Allen? Let's not do that so much anymore. 

When Allen got into a rhythm he was on fire. Keep passing!!!

Great clutch field goal by Bass.

John Brown has to be better, period..point blank

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, dgrochester55 said:

Same here.   This had a chance to become part of the hard luck narrative for the bills right alongside wide right and the homerun throwback, but fortunately the defense stepped up.    It should have never been allowed to stand and those refs need to be pulled from doing more playoff games.

How do you try to call a pass complete when you could not have possibly have seen the wide receiver catch the ball (since he didnt)? That is just the tip of the iceburg of incompetency on display from them today.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsfaninSB said:

The Colts have arguably the best offensive line in football. The pressure should’ve been better but I wasn’t expecting much from them today.

You can't go too far in the playoffs without pressuring the QB. Eventually you run out of teams like the Colts who have no real receivers. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

Was there any way possible that the NFL can say that was not a fumble?  I would love to hear the bs...

I'm sure they claim because he was called down on the play and not 100% Hyde didn't touch him with his knee down.

Just now, May Day 10 said:

The Colts players played their hearts out and executed at a high level.  Their schemes were great

Reich's terrible game management cost them the game.  I was puzzled running out the 3rd quarter down by a touchdown.  Not getting that field goal was egregious.  Going for 2, although they got it later was a terrible decision.  Burning 1 timeout, then another on an awful challenge... oof.  That last drive was some terrible clock management as well

By far the best offensive line the Bills have faced all year. They had their way with our Defense. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Derrick Henry had 19 rushes for 57 yards against us.

James Conner had 10 rushes for 18 yards against us.

I am not saying the defense doesnt need to tighten up but it isnt hopeless enough to qualify for your statement to be reality. 

playing marshmallow soft in those 2 consecutive drives was just unacceptable...But i agree they have the ability to do better.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1