Playoff Game Postgame Thread

3 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Derrick Henry had 19 rushes for 57 yards against us.

James Conner had 10 rushes for 18 yards against us.

I am not saying the defense doesnt need to tighten up but it isnt hopeless enough to qualify for your statement to be reality. 

The titans steelers and browns do not have better offensive lines than indy and do not have a quarterback with the smarts to consistently put them into the right play at the line like rivers did today.  That's gonna be the tougher game than next week...everything was working against us and we still pulled it out 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

I picked us to lose and this was why. I think they match us really well and they were also playing with the motivation of everyone saying they'd get blown out.Hopefully next week we haven't got the media drooling over us and making the other team feel totally overlooked. Then in the championship game the Chiefs will be the faves and we'll have no pressure on us!

Next weeks narrative is one of three 1. Rematch with the Steelers. 2. Rematch with the Titans 3. Josh Allen vs. Lamar Jackson RD. 2

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I am not over that non reversal. That was CLEARLY and obviously a fumble.  Grrr.

Same here.   This had a chance to become part of the hard luck narrative for the bills right alongside wide right and the homerun throwback, but fortunately the defense stepped up.    It should have never been allowed to stand and those refs need to be pulled from doing more playoff games.

• Like (+1) 3

Does anyone know how to get poop out of pants? :D

I mean, some TERRIBLE calls in that game - the Play Clock "half second after zero" and the fumble being the most obvi.

IF YOU CAN SNAP A HALF SECOND AFTER, WHY HAVE THE FREAKING CLOCK!?!?!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Derrick Henry had 19 rushes for 57 yards against us.

James Conner had 10 rushes for 18 yards against us.

I am not saying the defense doesnt need to tighten up but it isnt hopeless enough to qualify for your statement to be reality. 

my statement was correct,  Steelers, Titans and Ravens are 3 of top 4 rushing teams this year per stats.   Bills best hope is to pour it on and take teams out of their running game. 

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I hate to agree with you on point 2), but it can’t be avoided

Wow, Cowher really coming down for Josh

It was like the Bills owed the NFL refs union money. The uncalled DOG calls, the uncalled holding, the uncalled fumble recovery. Friggin nuts. Whateves though. Today is for celebrating the W and the rest of the week is for thinking about the Bills matchup for Divisional.

The Colts players played their hearts out and executed at a high level.  Their schemes were great

Reich's terrible game management cost them the game.  I was puzzled running out the 3rd quarter down by a touchdown.  Not getting that field goal was egregious.  Going for 2, although they got it later was a terrible decision.  Burning 1 timeout, then another on an awful challenge... oof.  That last drive was some terrible clock management as well

• Like (+1) 4