Playoff Game Postgame Thread

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t care what happens from here, maybe that makes me a bad fan, I just really wanted this game

yes that makes you a bad fan officially

Im kidding 😜

Edited by Muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

I think our team comes out better for this.  Winning a close game against a HOF QB (likely) and top D will give their confidence a boost but remind them "any given Sunday."   Josh also knows he almost blew it with that fumble.  Take the sack and hang onto the ball.  We likely lost Moss so do we see Yeldon or Williams next week?

Give me Williams. Fresh. Fast. Bursty. Tenacious. Almost no tape for other teams to scheme against. Ran hard, and caught some passes. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dakrider said:

NOT.  The Titans, Steelers and Browns all have better running games than Indy.  Bills are going to have to simply go for it and not play conservative and make these games shootouts because they don't have the defense and running game to win otherwise imo. 

Derrick Henry had 19 rushes for 57 yards against us.

James Conner had 10 rushes for 18 yards against us.

I am not saying the defense doesnt need to tighten up but it isnt hopeless enough to qualify for your statement to be reality. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, blackngolddigger said:

Congrats Bills fans.

Your team had the pleasure of winning that game twice.

Great game plan...perfect plan against our D's weak points.

Kept Rivers clean all game long with a backup LT.

Good team, well-coached.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

Was it a bad game or really good opponent?

Both!  We definitely did not perform up to our capabilities, nor was our coaching strong today.

Indy is a good team!

Maybe not a "bad" game but "off" let's say.

Just now, Tcali said:

Josh.....cannot continue making globally huge spaceout mistakes in critical times in the playoffs..That will be a thing to work on next year.

Are you kidding me? He was a one man show with little protection. He was magnificent.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, WarGhost2101 said:

Great game from the Colts side! You guys played your butts off and, despite some iffy calls throughout the entire game, pulled out a big win. I’ll be cheering with you guys as you move on! Best of luck!

you are way too nice to be on this board

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

Was it a bad game or really good opponent?

I picked us to lose and this was why. I think they match us really well and they were also playing with the motivation of everyone saying they'd get blown out.Hopefully next week we haven't got the media drooling over us and making the other team feel totally overlooked. Then in the championship game the Chiefs will be the faves and we'll have no pressure on us!

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

Josh.....cannot continue making globally huge spaceout mistakes in critical times in the playoffs..That will be a thing to work on next year.

More like working on it this week!

• Like (+1) 1

This was not a good matchup for us. Indy got us in a field position hole with their special teams and their OL and DL won most of the day. And the zone defense is a problem for the type of offense we run. Even with them controlling the clock and wearing down our defense we were able to build up a big enough lead to hold on. Great win, got the playoff win monkey off our back. Next week we start at zero.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1