Playoff Game Postgame Thread

Inexcusable performance by the defense in the 4th quarter.

That being said, they stepped at the end of the game.

Josh Allen took awhile to settle down, but when he was on, he was ON!

Why were there so many designed run plays for Allen? Let's not do that so much anymore. 

When Allen got into a rhythm he was on fire. Keep passing!!!

Great clutch field goal by Bass.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BITE ME said:

The MIRACLE in Buffalo.

The Bills Defense gave up 163 yards rushing and 309 yards passing.  The Colts won the time of possession by nearly 10 minutes. The Bills WON.  That is unheard of in the playoffs. Our Defense in not good.  It has not been all year.  They are likely an edge rusher and a run stopper away from winning a Super Bowl, but the season is now a success.  Who knows, maybe the offense can carry the team to 3 more wins.

Go Bills.

Rivers had time all game.  Bills inability to stop the run OR rush the quarterback don't bode well for them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Drifter said:

The Colts offensive line is the real deal. I can't place a lot of blame on the D line.

The Bills D line is not good.  I place all the blame on our D line. I have never seen a team get less pressure on a quarterback in my life.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I agree.  Reich was the difference.  He should have took the FG before the half.  Completely different game then.  

And people forget these Colts beat the titans and packers. When they play elite they beat the best. And they played elite today with a few bad decisions.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

I think our team comes out better for this.  Winning a close game against a HOF QB (likely) and top D will give their confidence a boost but remind them "any given Sunday."   Josh also knows he almost blew it with that fumble.  Take the sack and hang onto the ball.  We likely lost Moss so do we see Yeldon or Williams next week?

Yeldon 

3 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Antonio Williams next week???

Might very well be 

• Like (+1) 1