Wild Card Game 1/9/21 2nd Half Gameday Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Groin said:

Maybe I'm off base here, but if the Bills are moving the ball (if only slightly) and running the clock, I don't see a problem with maximizing this effort so long as it ends up with points and keeps the Colts off the field.

They’re trying the tables on the Colts gameplan... it’s a bold move 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, letsgoteam said:

Again some of those QB runs, could be Allen checking into it. So its not necessarily Daboll, also could be trying to set something up (a big pass play). 

Yeah with your soon to be 300 million dollar man

😆

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

sad that our rbs cant contribute a 4 yard run here or there  Time to re evaluate the position When you have to pound your qb to get a 2nd and 7 its time to draft a real rb

not real sure its the RBs fault,   offensive line is losing the los battle on every run play.

1 minute ago, Groin said:

Maybe I'm off base here, but if the Bills are moving the ball (if only slightly) and running the clock, I don't see a problem with maximizing this effort so long as it ends up with points and keeps the Colts off the field.

Because they are making it tougher on themselves.  You don't play to our weakness and their strength.  You play the ball that scores 30+ ppg.  Thats takes the Colts out of their game and makes it easier on our D.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1