2020 Award for Worst Evaluation by a Media Member is.....

BITE ME

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I think someone had 2019 and 2020 mixed up

However, that being said you have a huge hole at quarterback and can he make up the difference?
The schedule is gonna get harder; it’s gonna be a lot tougher and they’re not gonna be taken lightly.

(The Bills ranked) 27th in the league in passing yardage and 22nd in overall yards per attempt.

If that yards per attempt doesn’t get up into the top 10 we will not be talking about Buffalo as a Super Bowl team next year.”

It is almost like he does drugs still.  Long term damage is real I guess.

At the time he wasn’t all that wrong.

I used to have the same discussion with Transplant Bills Fan on another message board about EJ Manuel.

He couldn’t hit a 10 foot wall right in front of him. It’s almost impossible for a QB to improve accuracy because of muscle memory. When a defensive player is breathing down your neck you revert to what you perceive is comfortable to release it.

Bill Polian said the same thing. All football people say the same thing.

Josh Allen is a freak! An aberration and I’m glad he’s ours.

Go Bills!

Edited by dlonce

8 hours ago, bigduke6 said:

ya Irvin  said that Josh "folded" in last years playoff game this morning.    Ive come to learn to change the channel whenever Irvin starts talking.

starting to wonder if these talking mouths actually watch the games.

as if the loss last year was totally on Josh.

He was not good v Houston

9 hours ago, dlonce said:

At the time he wasn’t all that wrong.

I used to have the same discussion with Transplant Bills Fan on another message board about EJ Manuel.

He couldn’t hit a 10 foot wall right in front of him. It’s almost impossible for a QB to improve accuracy because of muscle memory. When a defensive player is breathing down your neck you revert to what you perceive is comfortable to release it.

Bill Polian said the same thing. All football people say the same thing.

Josh Allen is a freak! An aberration and I’m glad he’s ours.

Go Bills!

I've been a player scout and coach for over 25 years and I have never thought that's true

First accuracy is a very broad term. A better term imo would be precision. and since college Josh has shown the ability to throw a very precise football. 

His sideline throws since college have been showing off his precision. Somebody who is naturally inaccurate, would never make those throws

What he was lacking in was consistency and lower body mechanics, which in turn, effected some of his throws when he got lazy

An inaccurate quarterback doesn't make some of the throws that Allen did as a rookie, he was inconsistent do to lower body mechanics which were getting cleaned up last year, and now he has confidence and consistency

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Dwayne Haskins was taken 15th and Josh Rosen was taken 10th just in the last 3 years...teams evaluate and miss badly on QBs and it gets them fired all the time this is a list of QBs Mike was part of the front office in drafting 

-Scott Barry
-Steve Slayden
-Clemente Gordon
-Keith McCant
-Eric Zeier
-Marquis Tuiasosopo
-Andrew Walter
-JaMarcus Russell

That last one is ironically who Josh was compared to by more then one draft genius see you PFF 

• 1 month later...

Although it's fantasy Football it's still funny. 

From here: https://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/story/_/page/imagined070720/updated-fantasy-football-draft-sleepers-busts-breakouts-2020

Quarterback busts

Stephania Bell: Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills
Matthew Berry: Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Matt Bowen: Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills
Tom Carpenter: Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills
Mike Clay: Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills
Tristan H. Cockcroft: Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills
Daniel Dopp: Tom Brady, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Eric Karabell: Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills
Keith Lipscomb: Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Jim McCormick: Daniel Jones, New York Giants
Field Yates: Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers

Other than McCormick the "experts" above are a absolute joke from ESPN.

ESPN is on point saying Allen and Diggs will be the biggest busts of 2020. LMFAO :)

https://www.radio.com/wgr550/articles/news/allen-diggs-named-biggest-2020-fantasy-busts-by-espn