2020 Award for Worst Evaluation by a Media Member is.....

BITE ME

On 1/9/2021 at 10:18 AM, Coastie said:

Meh. There were legit concerns about our boy Allen before the year started. They have all clearly been answered. Now, if he sticks to that June take here in January then yes, it may be the worst evaluation. If he recognized the data points have changed and changed his assessment then he is no different than a great percentage of the media.

Nobody who watched Allen in 2019 would have said we had a "hole" at QB.  The dude still put up decent numbers. It's not like we had Blake Bortles or Mark Sanchez back there

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 1/9/2021 at 10:22 AM, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I’d like to add Troy Aikman to the list somewhere. I can’t even be bothered to look up anything from him but I know he’s sucks. 

Aikman could easily be added to the ihatejoebuck fan club on Facebook...

On 2/20/2021 at 8:54 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

just revisiting the thread as it got bumped. 

Per ESPN Team stats 

Passing yards per game

2020 — 3rd in the NFL   😲 

2019 — 26th in the NFL

2019 — 31st in the NFL

from bottom 5 to top 5 !!!

has any other QB / team done that before?

But that’s the whole point. Allen improved more than any other athlete I can remember. Of course if you weren’t a Bills fan, you won’t think the guy who averaged less than 200 yards passing a game and completed 58% of his passes would jump into the top 5 conversation. 

it is unbelievably impressive what Allen did this year. But no one but the biggest homer say this year coming. No one will be hating on him this year.