Ian Rapoport — the Bills are expected to approach Josh‘s representation for a Massive contract extension this spring or summer

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The new deal will likely kick-in in the 5th year, i.e. 2022.  Next year (at least) will be cheap.

If I'm his agent, I say, "No", we tear up the rookie deal right now.  Pretty sure that's the way it works?  Anyone know how Mahomes contract was structureed??"

19 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

If I'm his agent, I say, "No", we tear up the rookie deal right now.  Pretty sure that's the way it works?  Anyone know how Mahomes contract was structureed??"

Mahomes’ contract is structured such that his fourth season was cheap and the money gets big after that.

3 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

In other breaking news, sometimes it snows in Buffalo. 

What do people think, that they will let him walk?

Shop him. We might get a decent RB and a 4th rounder. Can’t hurt. Plus Fromm is 100% COVID free. 

6 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

I would love to see Josh take the Tom Brady approach to his contract. Team friendly with room for growth BUT making it manageable so they can sign other high caliber players to continually be competitive. 

Not sure if that will happen, the Brady deal was shady wasnt it. The Pats would donate money to something of Bradys non profit or to that effect.

• Like (+1) 1