WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

4 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Me and you are in the same boat, bro!

I love living on the West Coast and being a football fan.

I miss those days, going to a bar at 10 with a bloody mary, breakfast, and the Bills on the TV (with all the other games). 

So they elevated Duke but made him inactive.  I wonder if someone was trying to sign him?

And my son just alerted me to the fact (I missed) that the Colts added Gary Jennings, the guy who had a cup of coffee with the Bills last weekend, to their PS 3 days ago.  Bastards!

Just now, Doc said:

So they elevated Duke but made him inactive.  I wonder if someone was trying to sign him?

And my son just alerted me to the fact (I missed) that the Colts added Gary Jennings, the guy who had a cup of coffee with the Bills last weekend, to their PS 3 days ago.  Bastards!

Elevating doesn’t prevent signing by another team. Only signing to the active roster or protecting him on Tuesday (they protected Kenny Stills) 

Just now, Doc said:

Probably just a precaution in case another receiver couldn't go.  Although I had complete confidence our stars would be playing today.  No way they would miss this game, barring amputation.

Anyone find Dodson being inactive interesting?  I thought he showed some decent athleticism when he played earlier in the year and at least performed well enough to get additional time.  I don't believe he got a snap against the Dolphins and seems to have lost his spot to Smith.  Thought he had potential as a spot starter but seems like he has fallen out of favor.