WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

44 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I was at that game.  One of the best.  The crowd went wild.  I agree Chuck should have been in the video.  

I was too..  Glorious.  I was also at the AFC East clinching game when the goal posts came down for a second time.  I still remember big chunks of the goal post being passed up in and around the stands.  Lasting memory is watching the goal posts going down Abbott Road..  I ran with it until it hit Southwestern.  I think they chopped it up for charity. 

For the second time, The cops brought out horses.  They list the first goal post quickly. They consolidated and surrounded the second goal post.  I remember them sitting watching the one endzone get scaled and torn down.  When it was down, the crowd turned around and started down to where the other one was.  The cops just vacated the goal post and the second one came down.  I was in the upper deck, mid field.  It was so cool to watch.  After that, they got smarter and starting bringing out dogs. 

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

The Colts have the second easiest strength of schedule of all the playoff teams... Guess who has the hardest?

1. GB: .428

2. IND: .443

3. SEA: .447

4. CLE: .451

5. WAS: .459

6. NO: .459

7. KC: .465

8. PIT: .475

9. TEN: .475

10. TB: .488

11. CHI: .488

12. LAR: .494

13. BAL: .494

14. BUF: .512

• Like (+1) 1

Ok folks..Win or lose today. Remember these players, are playing their hearts out. DO NOT be that fan to tweet at these players for ‘missing plays’ or worse. This is not life or death. Its a game. #gobills

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5