WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And who says Bills fans are a bunch of drunken table smashers? This has to be the first time I’ve seen the word accoutrements used in a sentence! 

That the first time I've seen the word accouterments, ever. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

That the first time I've seen the word accouterments, ever. 

Its a great word and fits perfectly. It also sounds cool... Ah-coo-tre-ment. Admittedly if is more often used in the sense of a military kit but those days are long gone for me 😁

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Let’s just remember this is an 11-5 opponent here. This won’t be the Pats, Broncos or crappy overrated Dolphins.

Im expecting a win,,, but a much tougher game throughout.

Best team we’ve played since probably Seattle, maybe Steelers. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No. If things aren’t going well by the half you can put it on to see if it changes things up. 

This.

I got my red Allen jersey right before Steelers game. Wore it for most of the first half. The offense was struggling so i took it off. Soon as I did the offense found it’s stride. 

51 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just noticed that 6 of the Colts games this year were against the 31st (Jax), 30th (Houston) and 28th (Tenn) ranked D. 

They also played Detroit (32nd), Minnesota (27th), Cincinnati (26th), Vegas (25th), and NYJ (24th). Somehow they played 11 games against the current bottom nine defenses in the league by yards.

• Haha (+1) 1

I am as confident today as I was when I predicted the Bills would roll the Seahawks.  No disrespect to a great season by the Colts, but Buffalo has been slaying good teams in primetime for six weeks now.  It’s so on. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, patzen said:

They also played Detroit (32nd), Minnesota (27th), Cincinnati (26th), Vegas (25th), and NYJ (24th). Somehow they played 11 games against the current bottom nine defenses in the league by yards.

The Colts have the second easiest strength of schedule of all the playoff teams... Guess who has the hardest?

1. GB: .428

2. IND: .443

3. SEA: .447

4. CLE: .451

5. WAS: .459

6. NO: .459

7. KC: .465

8. PIT: .475

9. TEN: .475

10. TB: .488

11. CHI: .488

12. LAR: .494