WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

anyone feeling... dare i say... giddy right now? I just have such a good feeling about this game

It’s a weird feeling. I’m excited and confident yet also terrified. Was at the game in Houston last year and can’t even begin to describe the range of emotions. 

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

anyone feeling... dare i say... giddy right now? I just have such a good feeling about this game

Im like 50/50 man... The momentum of this team has me giddy. The other side of me doesn't like this matchup and the injury uncertainty of our wr's. But I fully expect the boys to pull it out. Whatever it takes felluhs!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thanks for the find, @stevestojan! Greatest Bills Hype Video EVER! I saw or heard every one of these plays as they happened! (I’m OLD!) 

Headphones encouraged!

Best hype video out there for the bills... PERIOD. im emotional now.. I have no clue how im going to get through 5 + hours lol

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Im like 50/50 man... The momentum of this team has me giddy. The other side of me doesn't like this matchup and the injury uncertainty of our wr's. But I fully expect the boys to pull it out. Whatever it takes felluhs!

Im at the point where if its just one or the other I can't be worried.. Bottom Line Josh will deliver the ball.. as long as they catch the rock all will be good.. Im going to say the way Beasley was dancing and Diggs twisting on the field they were LP only because these 2 don't need a FP

11 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

It’s a weird feeling. I’m excited and confident yet also terrified. Was at the game in Houston last year and can’t even begin to describe the range of emotions. 

This team is 100% better then they were in that Houston game.. Billieve it 

Watching/listening to all the coverage and I think people are sleeping a bit on the Bills defense. They really haven’t been mentioned much as a factor which is surprising since they are completely healthy and playing really well. A lot of talk about the colts defense (the big names) and the two offenses. Just something I noticed. Watch out for Milano today. He could be a huge factor. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 6

42 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Just read 135 (1.9%) fans with tickets tested positive for Covid. I guess that drops attendance some.. Appears the plan they put in place is effective but what a way to learn you contracted the virus!🤦‍♂️

How disappointing that would be on so many levels. Hoping all have mild symptoms or are asymptomatic.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Last Guy on the Bench said:

Well.

That had me bawling my eyes out.

On a Saturday morning in January. 

In South Africa.

I haven't lived in Western New York for 30 years. But this team, even during the seemingly endless dark days, has just been one of the loves of my life.

I think we will win today. But even if our boy Frank figures out some way to shellac us, I will wake up tomorrow heartbroken (again), but just as in love as always.

It's really impossible to explain how deep it runs.

I know every team has their fans, but I do think the relationship between the Bills and their fans is extraordinary.

Well put sir.

I was already climbing the walls... after watching that video I'm in overdrive.

Think I'll take the dog for a 20 mile walk, that should take me up to game time!

Go Bills, this is our time. Go get it!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

Well put sir.

I was already climbing the walls... after watching that video I'm in overdrive.

Think I'll take the dog for a 20 mile walk, that should take me up to game time!

Go Bills, this is our time. Go get it!

I read that as 20 min walk. Thought maybe it was 12:40 😂

• Like (+1) 1