I will wait.... (fantastic Bills video)

Can't beat a bit of Mumford and Sons. I was at a crappy little folk rock festival just west of London in 2008 and it was the time of the night where everyone is pretty well refreshed shall I say.... and the music is really just passing over you and then this band came on stage and started playing and everyone was suddenly transfixed. They have a tremendous capacity to write and perform music that speaks to the soul. And "I Will Wait" does suit the Bills pretty perfectly. I just hope at least one wait, that for a playoff victory, is ended in the next 24 hours.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Ok; that one got me.  Thanks for sharing that in a separate thread. Glad I didn’t miss it. Lots of old clips that took me back to when I started following the Bills in 1968. The Bills will always be my connection to my Dad who passed in 1975. 

• Like (+1) 1

I loved everything about that video. It made me think about what I will feel like/do if the Bills lose this game. Because I love this team - this particular 2020/21 team - so much and the season was way more than I ever dreamed it would be already. I think my biggest sadness would be the season ending. I don’t want it to end. and I would feel terrible for the players. I don’t know if I’ll visit the board for a few days or so. stay off Twitter. I really just need them to win one playoff game. I’ll be less disappointed with a loss after that. I do this with every game (Buckeyes too). I convince myself they will lose, draw it up in my mind how it will happen, and then prepare for the aftermath. It’s a gift.  :(

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I loved everything about that video. It made me think about what I will feel like/do if the Bills lose this game. Because I love this team - this particular 2020/21 team - so much and the season was way more than I ever dreamed it would be already. I think my biggest sadness would be the season ending. I don’t want it to end. and I would feel terrible for the players. I don’t know if I’ll visit the board for a few days or so. stay off Twitter. I really just need them to win one playoff game. I’ll be less disappointed with a loss after that. I do this with every game (Buckeyes too). I convince myself they will lose, draw it up in my mind how it will happen, and then prepare for the aftermath. It’s a gift.  :(

Haha. I also feel like give me this one playoff win and I will accept whatever must be will be after that.... They have been incredible fun to watch this season though. The combination of those edgy nervous wins early against the Rams and the Raiders to an extent and the Patriots and then the blow outs down the stretch, the 6-0 for the first time in team history in the division, all the records broken..... just break the playoff win drought and I will reconcile myself with anything else. 

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Sorry, I know that there’s already a hype video thread (which is great) so Mods, if you want to delete this I understand. But this one is a little different:

https://youtu.be/q5vVhM0l7cc

this guys timing of lyrics is spot on. 

That is my new favorite hype video. If that doesn't bring a tear to your eye, you aren't a fan.