grabbed the final league lead.
Then went for a floss.

Josh still will be clutch
without Kumerow.
BILLS BLAST PAST THE COLTS
TOWARDS NUMERO UNO!!!

brilliant!! 

23 minutes ago, Jlee120419 said:

I took a bunch of Adderall and got drunk just so I can sleep in to avoid pregame anxiety 

That would just keep you awake, focus and be countering the alcohol.  Besides alcohol actually provides interrupted sleep.  Yes, you fall deeply asleep in the beginning, but is why some of you guys wake up mid sleep.

melatonin my friend, or the Tylenol pm (but for many it provides a sort of hangover feeling).  You’d be miserable if you took a stimulant and a depressant together.  

Bottom line is worrying about something you have no control over doesn’t help. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Twas the night before the playoff,

I need a xanax,

seriously, I need a xanax

feorbe ia hves a stronlk..................asrtopq9e8ruytgp0ozfdjgsodpzfikjbvnsc;lvkznbzdl;pcivkjgvfadzli;kjcv 

Great post!  Funny, I actually feel anxious tonight. Didn’t Freeletics that way at all in 2017 /2019. I think the reason is I dint expect much from those teams, and while the seasons were good they did not have the special feeling that surrounds this great season. Now it feels we have so much more to lose if things turn out poorly. It would be such a disappointment after a 13-3 season to go out prior to the AFC Championship game.

That is exactly how I felt back in the 90’s with the 4 SB run; I expected us to win then based on the season and that feeling or expectation just grew with each subsequent playoff appearance   It feels like a magical year and there is a sense of destiny about going to Tampa and finally pitting “wide right” to rest as a new period of great memories is about to bloom. The PROCESS is about to pay well earned dividends with a group of coaches and players that are deserving and make you proud to be a fan who has stuck with the team thru the good, and the all too much bad of the past 25 years devoid of playoff success. We are right here and the time is finally now! 

So, yeah, it is a little anxiety provoking and now I am actually glad we are the first game so we can get this journey off to a early and hopefully great start. I can’t listen to any more analysis or experts as all I hear now are people theorizing how the Colts can game plan to beat the Bills. They all mention SB25 and Parcells strategy of running and keep away football. Well, that worked ONCE because no one had done it before and we didn’t anticipate it. That strategy won’t surprise anyone now and we are just as capable of keeping the ball away from the Colts with long drives as they may be. Let’s hope our run D is ready and our O starts quickly and protects the ball. Let’s get to step two in this SB run and qwell all these pre-game jitters !  See you at 1 pm virtually,,,,,,Go Bills! 

28 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

That would just keep you awake, focus and be countering the alcohol.  Besides alcohol actually provides interrupted sleep.  Yes, you fall deeply asleep in the beginning, but is why some of you guys wake up mid sleep.

melatonin my friend, or the Tylenol pm (but for many it provides a sort of hangover feeling).  You’d be miserable if you took a stimulant and a depressant together.  

Bottom line is worrying about something you have no control over doesn’t help. 

That is true. My Intent is, since I've been running circles around my house, to stay up very late so I can wake up fairly close to kickoff. I am actually prescribed said substances so "a bunch" is just me taking it later than I should lol 

54 minutes ago, Jlee120419 said:

I took a bunch of Adderall and got drunk just so I can sleep in to avoid pregame anxiety 

You do know adderal is a stimulant , right?!   Nothing like being drunk and unable to shut down !  Lol!  Feel for ya!  Adderal  can make you really jittery and really anxious so I am hoping either you have a low alcohol tolerance or you get paradoxical drowsiness from your adderal so you don’t end up being up all night and crashing at game time. May need to start a thread for pre game pharmacology for the playoff run !  Best wishes,,,,go BILLS! 

38 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

You do know adderal is a stimulant , right?!   Nothing like being drunk and unable to shut down !  Lol!  Feel for ya!  Adderal  can make you really jittery and really anxious so I am hoping either you have a low alcohol tolerance or you get paradoxical drowsiness from your adderal so you don’t end up being up all night and crashing at game time. May need to start a thread for pre game pharmacology for the playoff run !  Best wishes,,,,go BILLS! 

There are ways to make this work ;)

finger-guns-haha-5363774.png

• Thank you (+1) 1