BOLD predictions for the NFL playoffs

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Can be for our team or any team. 

I’ll go-

Covid Browns beat Steelers 

So at home they barely beat the Steeler backups but they ae somehow going to waltz into Pittsburgh missing 4 starters and 3 more regular contributors, haven't practiced all week and missing their head coach and win?

0.5% chance. Not happening.

Bold prediction:

KC loses to either the Ravens or Titans, we beat Colts then Steelers and host the AFC Championship game.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

So at home they barely beat the Steeler backups but they ae somehow going to waltz into Pittsburgh missing 4 starters and 3 more regular contributors, haven't practiced all week and missing their head coach and win?

Bold prediction:

KC loses to either the Ravens or Titans, we beat Colts then Steelers and host the AFC Championship game.

That's why it's a bold prediction. 

• Like (+1) 1

Against the Colts Gabriel Davis will catch a TD pass that is not thrown by Josh Allen.

Also we will be losing to the Colts at some point in the 2nd quarter. But we will end up winning the game by at least 17 points.

Edited by HappyDays

1 hour ago, QLBillsFan said:

Ravens beat Titans 35-31. Ravens beat KC 38-37, face Bills in AFC championship. After Bills dispose of Colts 31-23 and Steelers 27-20. Bills take advantage of 2nd seed with crazy weather win over Ravens 23-20. Bills beat Pack in Tampa 35-31. 

Wouldn't crazy weather favor the run which is what the Ravens do best

Three teams will win this weekend despite scoring fewer than 24 points. 

Think the games at Pittsburgh, New Orleans and Washington will all be tight low scoring affairs.

And just to add to context as to why I think this is pretty bold.... 2020 was the highest scoring Regular Season in history.... breaking the previous record by some 700 points. 

Edited by GunnerBill

10 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Bold prediction:

Stole my prediction!

Ok, this is really more of a hope.  Ideal scenario is KC getting taken out before we get to them.  They are the clear favorite, I do think all 3 teams that could end up in KC present the biggest mismatch opportunity for them, I would ideally like to see Tenn take them out.  The Bills will have to sell out to stop the run and leave Tre on an island, but it’s his time to shine, go get us to the Super Bowl kid. 

For this to happen, Bills have to beat the Colts, which I know isn’t a given, but the amount of people that think the Colts have a great chance to pull the upset, tells me we spank them this week.  Then Pitt has to beat the Browns, which I think they will do with their starters playing.  I believe with their injury issues the Steelers will be a tough, but manageable out for the Bills. They then have to deal with the Titans, which is the worst matchup for them IMO.   The “good” part is its at home and in conditions where you have to feel better about selling out to stop the run.

10 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Bold prediction:

It’s called a bold prediction for a reason!

41 minutes ago, Jester said:

I like it. But I can’t be the only one that reads that new team name as WTF.  🤨

Every single time.