Donald Trump permanently banned on Twitter

On 1/9/2021 at 12:33 PM, snafu said:

I don’t recall telling you when I thought polarization in our politics became a problem, so eff off with that, fool. 

Funny, I said twice that I don’t use twitter.  It is morons like you who hung on trump’s words for 4 years. You couldn’t get enough of his daily stupidity so you could justify your hatred. All the while you missed the 4 year buildup of backlash against not just Trump, but all Republicans just for being in the “wrong” party.  And January 6 was your grand finale Trump final outrage.  What will you do with yourself now?  Who to hate?  Who’s left, the “stupid” and “evil” party you don’t support? 

If you think what’s going on is a good thing then you’ve been just as manipulated as those idiots who entered the Capitol. 

When you support a racist, criminal and traitor, you are the same. Simple stuff.

I have never cared what an idiot thinks of me.

• Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, Kemp said:

When you support a racist, criminal and traitor, you are the same. Simple stuff.

I have never cared what an idiot thinks of me.

11 days later you reply.  So I'm not an idiot. Thanks for the reinforcement.

By the way, Trump lost and he left the White House, so maybe it is time for you to go lock your fantasy fiction thread.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

On 1/20/2021 at 3:54 PM, snafu said:

11 days later you reply.  So I'm not an idiot. Thanks for the reinforcement.

By the way, Trump lost and he left the White House, so maybe it is time for you to go lock your fantasy fiction thread.

11 days later because America's nightmare is over. I don't come here as often because the scum has left.

Fantasy fiction?

He tried to overthrow the election, incited a riot that led to multiple deaths, and your take is that nothing much happened.

As long as there are people who think like you, scum will keep popping up doing stupid and evil things.

Stupid never learns.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

On 1/9/2021 at 12:16 AM, Buffarukus said:

im not sure if its age or what. i brought up #walkaway but there are alot more accounts that i just dont think were extremists. just right perspectives. 

its like people truly want one party rule. noone to watchdog, contradict, or call out our officials or themselves. if there's one party rule they no longer need your vote. no longer will serve anyone that does not directly benefit themselves. that goes for the rightwingers as well. its a path history has shown goes down in horrifiic ways.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

i read the affidavit. straka was at the capital and posting on his private twitter account. so as a founder of #walkaway do his personal actions automatically become relagated to the organization he founded? 

a relavent question of why #walkaway was censored before he was even charged or at least explanation of how #walkaway platform was used in the attack? its a important question and i am not defending straka for his actions. is it ok to condemn the foundation on the actions of the founder? is the fbi sharing info with twitter on who they are investigating so they can preemptively delete the account?

im seriously asking? as i dont follow #walkaway. maybe it was a front for straka to gain zelots on his private account and they were there committing crimes. if not, then its removal is wrong, or we need to have the same standards for ALOT more companies and organizations. the news is full of high ranking ceo and owners committing crimes of all ranges, but we remove that person from that at which they are in control of we do not destroy and condemn the organization itself ESPECIALLY before convicted in a court of law.

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

i read the affidavit. straka was at the capital and posting on his private twitter account. so as a founder of #walkaway do his personal actions automatically become relagated to the organization he founded? 

a relavent question of why #walkaway was censored before he was even charged or at least explanation of how #walkaway platform was used in the attack? its a important question and i am not defending straka for his actions. is it ok to condemn the foundation on the actions of the founder? is the fbi sharing info with twitter on who they are investigating so they can preemptively delete the account?

im seriously asking? as i dont follow #walkaway. maybe it was a front for straka to gain zelots on his private account and they were there committing crimes. if not, then its removal is wrong, or we need to have the same standards for ALOT more companies and organizations. the news is full of high ranking ceo and owners committing crimes of all ranges, but we remove that person from that at which they are in control of we do not destroy and condemn the organization itself ESPECIALLY before convicted in a court of law.

Do you think Facebook has the resources to see where most of the content posted on its site originates from?

41 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

sure. by originated from do you mean straka or washington d.c. on the day of the riot?

In general - clearly there was suspicious activity that posed a threat - its their business they can do what they want right?

You didn’t mind when the bakery declined to make that wedding cake for the gay couple, right?

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

In general - clearly there was suspicious activity that posed a threat - its their business they can do what they want right?

You didn’t mind when the bakery declined to make that wedding cake for the gay couple, right?

i don't like to generalize and am interested in clarity which is why im asking questions. if a terms of service was broken id like to read about it, or if the organization was committing criminal activity, I'd also like to hear it.

no i think it was pretty dumb not to bake a cake based only on somones sexual prefrances. money is money and a cake is a cake. are you using this to deflect from the questions i asked? not sure what the two have to do with each other? a tos is offered for one that i haven't heard was broken

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i don't like to generalize and am interested in clarity which is why im asking questions. if a terms of service was broken id like to read about it, or if the organization was committing criminal activity, I'd also like to hear it.

no i think it was pretty dumb not to bake a cake based only on somones sexual prefrances. money is money and a cake is a cake. are you using this to deflect from the questions i asked? not sure what the two have to do with each other? a tos is offered for one that i haven't heard was broken

Ask Facebook.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

This is great that they are banning the people you don't like.  What happens when they start banning people you do like?   Ever thought of that?  

High tech book burning.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

How did we ever survive before big tech? Amazing.

Just fine.

37 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This is great that they are banning the people you don't like.  What happens when they start banning people you do like?   Ever thought of that?  

High tech book burning.

Just fine.

What happens? Well it will be b.c they broke ToS and they deserved it. Just like being banned on here... It's not different.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

High tech book burning.

Just fine.

You play with fire you get burned.