Donald Trump permanently banned on Twitter

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No one was dead when he said that and if anyone was it was the women shot by police that conservatives are not destroying Downtown DC over.   

Wrong again. I would think your deep state friends would be stopping you for making them all look foolish.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

I dont know if any Democrat politicians have come out with a statement about how completely uncomfortable this is, but any with balls should do so.  This is the most bipartisan issue I can think of.

ZERO.

All responses have been to cheer on the bans.  

Nothing disturbing or Orwellian at all about it.  

They took the Parlor app out of the Apple and Google Play store.

Nothing to see here.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

I don’t use Twitter but I’m not stupid enough not to see the reach of it. It is an ubiquitous means of communication.  Don’t downplay its affect on our current culture. And the Twitter ban of Trump wasn’t the end of it.  Apple and Google de-listed competing platforms and Twitter kicked off innumerable other accounts.  That’s a one-sided purge.  This country is polarized enough and Twitter just made it more so.  You’ve got no problem with that? Differing opinions don’t deserve an audience?  What’s good about that? What’d democratic about that? There are legitimate bipartisan debates about the reach of Twitter and Facebook and whether they should be regulated or not based upon their editorial practices.  

I dont know if any Democrat politicians have come out with a statement about how completely uncomfortable this is, but any with balls should do so.  This is the most bipartisan issue I can think of.

Who is primarily responsible for the polarization of Twitter?

Captain Orange.

Now, you're concerned about polarization. Nice timing.

The man who told us that the media is the enemy of the people.

Inciting to riot. No big deal.

Congratulating murderers and calling them great people. So what?

Some of you are stupid. Some of you are evil. Some are both.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

ZERO.

All responses have been to cheer on the bans.  

Nothing disturbing or Orwellian at all about it.  

They took the Parlor app out of the Apple and Google Play store.

Nothing to see here.  

YOu just don;t like it doesnt fit your agenda, these companies have the freedom to remove terroristic platforms. You want to sotp that freedom and the freedom of anyone that doesnt think like, totalitarian....

Edited by TBBills

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No one was dead when he said that and if anyone was it was the women shot by police that conservatives are not destroying Downtown DC over.   

Curious as to how you know when people died and how you know when Trump knew.

Could you explain to everyone why Trump refused to call in the National Guard?

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

YOu just don;t like it doesnt fit your agenda, these companies have the freedom to remove terroristic platforms. You want to sotp that freedom and the freedom of anyone that doesnt think like, totalitarian....

Wow.  Holy **it. 

And I'm going back to the Bills pregame. 

See you lunatics next week.  I can't take the stupid.  

Just now, TBBills said:

You want these terrorristic outlets to be featured on Apple and playstore... I have no idea why

Just quoting for future reference so it's not deleted.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Wow.  Holy **it. 

Good get out of here b.c you have become crazy with thoughts of banning someone is fascist.  How about you stop posting on both sites since they are both in your LOGIC fascist.... you ***** hypocrite.

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow.  Holy **it. 

Just quoting for future reference so it's not deleted.  

You sound like that guy on election day "Quoting for future reference" Everyone knows what happened to him.

18 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Who is primarily responsible for the polarization of Twitter?

Captain Orange.

Now, you're concerned about polarization. Nice timing.

The man who told us that the media is the enemy of the people.

Inciting to riot. No big deal.

Congratulating murderers and calling them great people. So what?

Some of you are stupid. Some of you are evil. Some are both.

I don’t recall telling you when I thought polarization in our politics became a problem, so eff off with that, fool. 

Funny, I said twice that I don’t use twitter.  It is morons like you who hung on trump’s words for 4 years. You couldn’t get enough of his daily stupidity so you could justify your hatred. All the while you missed the 4 year buildup of backlash against not just Trump, but all Republicans just for being in the “wrong” party.  And January 6 was your grand finale Trump final outrage.  What will you do with yourself now?  Who to hate?  Who’s left, the “stupid” and “evil” party you don’t support? 

If you think what’s going on is a good thing then you’ve been just as manipulated as those idiots who entered the Capitol. 

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 1

Hilarious! Kind of makes me wonder why they didn’t ban him before? Why? Because they wanted to use his tweets against him. Now that he’s no longer going to be President they don’t have any political use for his tweets.

What’s next Dean Warner? Double secret probation? Twitter? Who honestly cares? 

17 minutes ago, snafu said:

I don’t recall telling you when I thought polarization in our politics became a problem, so eff off with that, fool. 

Funny, I said twice that I don’t use twitter.  It is morons like you who hung on trump’s words for 4 years. You couldn’t get enough of his daily stupidity so you could justify your hatred. All the while you missed the 4 year buildup of backlash against not just Trump, but all Republicans just for being in the “wrong” party.  And January 6 was your grand finale Trump final outrage.  What will you do with yourself now?  Who to hate?  Who’s left, the “stupid” and “evil” party you don’t support? 

If you think what’s going on is a good thing then you’ve been just as manipulated as those idiots who entered the Capitol. 

Spot on well said. 

I lied just one more question.

Is all of Islam responsible for 9/11 now or nah?  

I don't think that.  

Just wondering where are the America hating leftists that wanted to be clear to remind us of that suddenly disappeared as they celebrate the birth of 1984America. 

And also,

You don't have to be government run to violate the first amendment.

If you completely side with one political party and give it your full support in this case narrative and thought control you are indeed a fascist.  

Enjoy the game and the destruction of the country.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Am I wrong?  If I am, just tell me.  Your supported the kneeling?  The Floyd protests?  

You have labeled me that way, you tell me.  I have nothing else to say;  you tell me. 

7 hours ago, TBBills said:

Extremists know nothing else that is all you do is say the sky is falling. It's funny... B.c it never does.

uh huh, youre acting like you've not felt you're on the otherside.  Lived experiences right?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You know "Hang Mike Pence" is actually a thing that was shouted by Trumpsters, that is why it is trending b.c a news story came out about the Trumpsters shouting it...

Just wanted to show you still always wrong.

You just make it so easy.

Edited by TBBills