Terry’s lucky socks

YoloinOhio

Kim talked about them in her weekly podcast with Maddy. Unlike me & my Chandler#81 jersey, she washes them every week. I only wash it when we lose. Thank god for the Hail Murray or Mrs. C would have kicked me out of the house by now! It’s RANK!🤢

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Kim talked about them in her weekly podcast with Maddy. Unlike me & my Chandler#81 jersey, she washes them every week. I only wash it when we lose. Thank god for the Hail Murray or Mrs. C would have kicked me out if the house by now! It’s RANK!🤢

I spilled a little bit of nacho cheese on my black 90’s goathead Sabres jersey at a game in 2008 and I don’t think I’ve gotten it cleaned  yet.

• Like (+1) 1

Though I have a 4k 65in in the living room and a 4k 55in in my bedroom I've watched every game on the 32in 720p TV in my son's room since the Hail Murray. I've also have not talked to my best friend (also a diehard Bills fan) who lives over 1200 miles away during the win streak. I miss our conversations during the games and the HD surround sound but I just can't chance it. I'll be watching the game in my son's room tomorrow😆

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Though I have a 4k 65in in the living room and a 4k 55in in my bedroom I've watched every game on the 32in 720p TV in my son's room since the Hail Murray. I've also have not talked to my best friend (also a diehard Bills fan) who lives over 1200 miles away during the win streak. I miss our conversations during the games and the HD surround sound but I just can't chance it. I'll be watching the game in my son's room tomorrow😆

How did you figure out that talking to your friend was unlucky?

51 minutes ago, MJS said:

I wouldn't say unlucky. It's just something we haven't done since the winning streak. Whether it has any relevance I don't know. We won't chance it. I have texted him to wish him and family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year though. We just haven't talked football.

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

32 inch?? 720p??

Who are you, Adrian Peterson??

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Also, is it just me or does Kim look a little like the lady from Fixer Upper?

Yes, but I think you (and I) may have just racisted a bit.

Goodness though, how great would it be have a Billionair Handywoman?

Sorry, much love to Kim! BTW thats the name of my psychotic, drug addicted, beautiful ethnic ex wife and mother of my two beautiful young adult children. 

Please don't kill me Kim!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

9 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Yes, but I think you (and I) may have just racisted a bit.

Goodness though, how great would it be have a Billionair Handywoman?

Sorry, much love to Kim! BTW thats the name of my psychotic, drug addicted, beautiful ethnic ex wife and mother of my two beautiful young adult children. 

Please don't kill me Kim!

I worried about that at first, but then I went and looked for pictures of both to see... I don’t think it’s just a similar racial makeup situation. They just look similar. Kim’s cheekbones are higher, but they have very similar mouths and chins! 

The wife, who watches fixer upper and uses that ladies cookbooks and stuff agrees with me. 😛

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I knew his socks would look like that. Hilarious that he does this. 

Anyone who has ever seen "Moochie of the Little League" knows, you never wash lucky sox.   I have to wonder how many here might have seen it since it was from Disney in 1959.  It's on Youtube now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

When we played the Colts I wore the same socks I wore when we clinched the division v. Denver. Will be wearing them tonight.

Also haven’t turned off the exterior house Christmas lights since we clinched the division either.

Should we even be talking about this? 😬 

On 1/8/2021 at 5:17 PM, YoloinOhio said:

If they wash them every week, gotta keep it up 

so tricky  

Put my Bills logo long sleeve on this morning

I always wear it under my other shirts on weekends

not been washed in months
But i have. so it works out

On 1/8/2021 at 7:16 PM, MJS said:

do not switch up ANYTHING today

Stick to the playbook please

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

When we played the Colts I wore the same socks I wore when we clinched the division v. Denver. Will be wearing them tonight.

Also haven’t turned off the exterior house Christmas lights since we clinched the division either.

Should we even be talking about this? 😬 

only in whispers.

but thanks for the Good Work kidd !

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

Are those Terry's lucky socks or the socks in which Terry gets lucky?

As long as Bills keep winning? Terry gets lucky. socks or no socks lol

• Like (+1) 2