Do you support America or Donald Trump?

Do you support America or Donald Trump?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What side are you on?

• America
    • Donald Trump

I'd like to play a game, if you don't want me invading your poll I won't do it, but I figure it will draw a few people in to vote, too.  

If you'd like to guess what day Trump resigns feel free.  I'm going to make a prediction here:  I say it's either this Monday or a week from Monday, but my final answer is going to be Monday the 18th.  

I support Donald Trump ... To be put in a strait jacket, dragged kicking and screaming from the White House and locked in a padded cell where he belongs.

On 1/8/2021 at 5:54 PM, daz28 said:

I'd like to play a game, if you don't want me invading your poll I won't do it, but I figure it will draw a few people in to vote, too.  

If you'd like to guess what day Trump resigns feel free.  I'm going to make a prediction here:  I say it's either this Monday or a week from Monday, but my final answer is going to be Monday the 18th.  

He won't resign, he'll be waiting for his flunkies to stage coup part 2 on inauguration day. This time he'll be charged with inciting a riot and sedition. Enjoy prison agent orange.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

• 3 months later...

The poll is pretty silly on its face. Supporting America and supporting Trump are not mutually exclusive, rather they are intertwined for many. Trumps policies were pro America, so in turn we supported Trump. I’d venture most still do. This is the definition of a lib “ troll poll”.