Allen, Diggs & Bills dancing to "Can't Touch This" at Practice

BigDingus

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I saw this yesterday and the replies were full of Colts fans saying this was hugely disrespectful because it meant the Bills were doing an Apollo Creed and not taking the game seriously. 

So funny how people interpret things in different ways. I mean, their practices have probably been like this all season.

They have absolutely been dancing at practice all season. It was only a local story each week until yesterday, when the national media picked it up and decided to tweet about it. McDermott is very vocal about wanting to keep things the same as they have been all season. So good to see that they are. 

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

😂 

Reading the replies to the original tweets are hilarious. Most of the people love it, others are commenting on Josh's moves, and the rest are Steelers fans whining about how people love this but are angry with Juju (completely missing the context behind it all)

I don’t know who is more stupid, the Yinzers commenting on this or juju himself. He just can’t help himself to be an idiot. Why say this for example?

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Don’t know if anyone remembers or has the song but I remember during the Super Bowl runs my radio station would play the shout song but there was also an MC Hammer spoof called can’t touchdown. It was a pro bills song. Don’t know why that’s a vivid memory for myself. 

2 hours ago, Success said:

LOL

And here I'm thinking all week, "man, I hope they're not too tight w/ all of the high expectation."  

I've even heard opposing fans talk about how hard it is to dislike this team.  They're just a fun bunch.

omg it’s so much fun they are so lose.  I. Guess that answers the question are they too tight.

McD, quick question.  Can you at least show the video before the practice of “Hammer Time”.  These guys can probably dance.  If they caught a 30 second tutorial, would’ve helped.  How about tonight they practice and they try again for a TD fun thing.

now that would be cool.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m nearly positive it’s been reported that the DB’s start every practice with dancing. So any talking head jumping to any conclusion, I think it’s status quo. 

Glad the team is coming together and not wound too tight. Reminds me of Cool Runnings when the Jamaican Bobsled found their groove entering the arena. It’s just always been who they are. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Mikey152 said:

my favorite part with Josh is actually AFTER he is done dancing...when he runs off looking like a kid that was in trouble after his dad said "quit goofing off and get over here".

Hahaha I noticed that too. Seems like there's a lot of videos out there were Allen sprints out of the frame at the last second. Anyone know where he's going? Sure as hell isn't dance lessons!