Does Antonio Williams Get Activated for Playoffs??

I give it a very low chance that Williams plays on Saturday. To my knowledge he does not play special teams and we typically have 4 RB on the active roster with only 3 active on gameday.

With Moss out Yeldon will take the RB2 spot and Taiwan Jones will keep RB3 because he plays special teams. Good chance Williams is elevated to the active roster, but is made inactive on game day.

12 minutes ago, uninja said:

I give it a very low chance that Williams plays on Saturday. To my knowledge he does not play special teams and we typically have 4 RB on the active roster with only 3 active on gameday.

With Moss out Yeldon will take the RB2 spot and Taiwan Jones will keep RB3 because he plays special teams. Good chance Williams is elevated to the active roster, but is made inactive on game day.

He almost certainly can contribute on Special Teams:

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2021/01/who-is-antonio-williams-bills-udfa-rb-scores-twice-in-buffalos-week-17-win.html#:~:text=Williams was North Carolina's Carl,MVP award winner in 2019.&text=Buffalo signed Williams as an,handful of times in 2020.

Special teams MVP

If Buffalo wants to consider adding Williams to their roster for the playoffs, he can also contribute on special teams. Williams was North Carolina’s Carl Snavely Special Teams MVP award winner in 2019.

1 minute ago, Captain Caveman said:

Well...shows what I know 😅

That being said, is Heath Farwell going to shuffle the special teams roster so that the Bills can have 4 RBs on the active game day roster? If they do do that, who is inactive? My guess is they've always dressed 3 RBs on gameday and Taiwan Jones has a key role as a gunner and will continue to do so, not sure Antonio Williams has the same straight line speed and special teams vet experience to read coverages and take approach angles the same way Taiwan does.