Washington Post gives a shoutout to the Bills Mafia

notwoz

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

they’re open, aren’t they?

I don't actually know but I'm not getting into a room with a bunch of screaming Bills Mafia under the current conditions. My guess is that, if they are open, there is very limited seating.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I was surprised when I opened the paper!

BB303D6D-48D0-4E5F-91F3-72BE52CE4D13.jpeg

A big happy family 

0314C137-475E-4DB3-8249-A3AA8B905A79.jpeg

That’s my cuz John on the far left of the pic 😃 

He’s been in that spot since day one of the “new” stadium in 1973. Always on the jumbotron when we score in that endzone!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I was surprised when I opened the paper!

BB303D6D-48D0-4E5F-91F3-72BE52CE4D13.jpeg

A big happy family 

0314C137-475E-4DB3-8249-A3AA8B905A79.jpeg

What is this "paper" you speak of? Does it have Netflix?

29 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

What is this "open paper" thing you speak of? ;)

Dammit, I just said the same thing 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, BisonMan said:

I don't actually know but I'm not getting into a room with a bunch of screaming Bills Mafia under the current conditions. My guess is that, if they are open, there is very limited seating.

It sucks it has come to this.....I was going to a place where they were practicing social distancing and masks were worn and it was cool.  Lately it is the wild west now in FL.  Just a bummer.....I now watch at home and make my own wings....I'm getting pretty proficient at it so there is a silver lining I guess!

GO BILLS!!!!!

19 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

call in for carry out 

My routine this year is grilling out Sahlen's hot dogs on the deck and watching the game with my son. It's been working so I'll stick with it!! :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm in Tahoe Vista, CA (Northern edge of Lake Tahoe) and the Wi-Fi of the Airbnb I'm in is literally not allowing me to open this! Oh well. We leave tomorrow for further adventures so I'll read it then.

Great thing to see!

3 hours ago, Draconator said:

I'm in Tahoe Vista, CA (Northern edge of Lake Tahoe) and the Wi-Fi of the Airbnb I'm in is literally not allowing me to open this! Oh well. We leave tomorrow for further adventures so I'll read it then.

Great thing to see!

heres a taste 

It had been 27 years since Ken Johnson watched a Buffalo Bills game at his Rochester, N.Y., home before this season, when the coronavirus pandemic closed Bills Stadium to fans and Lot 2, Abbott Road, Hammer’s Lot and all the other Orchard Park landmarks fell strikingly quiet on fall Sundays. He favors complete focus on Bills games, and so Johnson retreated to the third-floor attic, alone, while his wife and kids watched downstairs. He placed a television on a dresser, eye-height, and paced around the room.

The City of Good Neighbors

In 2010, Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson dropped a game-winning touchdown pass and mourned afterward by asking God, in a tweet, why He had let him down. A day later, ESPN reporter Adam Schefter retweeted Johnson’s plea. Del Reid, like many of his online Bills fan brethren, took offense at Schefter for what they perceived as piling on and took up for Johnson. The teasing led Schefter to block Reid and others. Jokingly leaning into the online villainy, Reid coined a moniker: They were the #BillsMafia.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BisonMan said:

Smart man.

• Like (+1) 1

The links don't work if you've used up your free access to the Washington Post. The link opens & then I get this blocking the story: 

Subscribe to continue reading. Already a subscriber? Sign in

Get every story

for $4 a month

You can cancel anytime.Subscribe

Edited by Albany,n.y.