Best Bills Tattoo Ever?

ChevyVanMiller

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

That being said, Bills win a SB and I'll get something done in memory of it. 

Like a picture on my wall ;) 

On 1/7/2021 at 10:15 PM, billsbackto81 said:

Really good artwork and clever scheme with the chicken wing, celery and bleu cheese. Not for me though. Kudos on originality.👍

That could be ranch ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/7/2021 at 10:15 PM, billsbackto81 said:

Really good artwork and clever scheme with the chicken wing, celery and bleu cheese. Not for me though. Kudos on originality.👍

It really IS very well designed and the whole thing couldn't be more "Buffalo."  Extra points for being clever.  

But it's also completely lacking in class and is pretty damned cheesy.

If you are going to mark up your body forever, I would go in a different direction.

On 1/10/2021 at 8:35 PM, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I love that!  I joked with a friend that I would get the Josh Allen potato buffalo logo as a tattoo if the Bills win the superbowl!  I have the shirt, a blanket (Xmas gift from the wife) and a sticker on my car

zOKfNls.jpg

At the risk of being a little stupid here, that Josh-drawn logo has legitimate cubist inspiration in it.

Note how the bison is drawn in profile, so you see the side, but at the face he changed up the perspective like you are looking at the front of the bison, so you see both eyes and the full mouth, but it's still on the side.

That's very Picasso.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 7/28/2022 at 6:08 PM, StHustle said:

Whoooaaaa….just spotted the “drop the mic” answer to the question the the thread title!

🔥🔥🔥🔥

🦬🖊🎤👋🏻

This is def the best Bills tat I’ve ever seen!

BD1093-A4-F6-D7-4760-9-ADC-B3-B40137-D26

Without question the best one I've ever seen.  Everything else in this thread looks like it was done by a child compared to that.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.