Are you a season ticket holder?

On 1/7/2021 at 11:54 PM, Richard Noggin said:

Will be next year; just finalized 2 seats in lower 300s (oxymoron: lower upper deck) around the 30. I've typically made it to about 2-3 games/year since I returned to WNY in 2012.

Silly story time (stop reading now if you hate football and/or fun): Was at the last playoff win with a friend in '95 as high school seniors (hell of a day...minimalist underage tailgate in the snow, crazy offensive output (especially the Canadian Missile), friend had just had wisdom teeth removed so we had Vicodin, et cetera...).

Often had privileged access to the team as a server at Tempo during the Chan/Rex/Marrone/McD tenures. Watched the 2013 season opener against the Patriots FROM the Patriots box (had waited on them the night before). It was super corporate tame and lame so the two of us COMPLETELY drained their suite fridge of all booze by halftime and then met up with friends in the Rockpile for the 2nd half (the Bills had made the game close and then even went ahead before losing late). EJ looked like he might be something based on that game and then the next against Carolina.

How times have changed... 

I was in 310 for awhile at the 30, quite a good view of the game.

Edited by vanhalen26
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Vertig0 said:

Row 37 - actually just moved there this past season as the seats right next to my brother's in-laws opened up.

How do you like the view from being in Row 37?  I used to be a bit lower row wise but recently switched sections and now I'm higher up because I didn't have any other choice(row wise, still in the 100 level)?  I figured it will be fine but it's always to good to hear some first hand reviews

2 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

A farewell to kings.

True.  And farewell to Peart, the true king.

This too:

Xan·a·du

/ˈzanəˌdo͞o/

noun

an idealized place of great or idyllic magnificence and beauty.

"three architects and a planner combine to create a Xanadu"

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

How do you like the view from being in Row 37?  I used to be a bit lower row wise but recently switched sections and now I'm higher up because I didn't have any other choice(row wise, still in the 100 level)?  I figured it will be fine but it's always to good to hear some first hand reviews

I really enjoy it. I've sat pretty much everywhere in the stadium over the years and those mid to high 100's are my faves. Offers a total view of the field while still feeling close enough like you're in the action. Would row 20-25 be better? Probably, but just by a marginal amount as you'd be a bit closer with a similar view. 

Not too low so that you miss the other side of the field and not too high where you feel like you're "away" from the game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1