Are you a season ticket holder?

1 hour ago, BillsPride12 said:

Did you just opt out or did you actually give up your tickets?

Not sure ... in April or so they called me to renew and I was like ‘dude, border is closed’ and he basically gave up on me...not sure what that means

I am a proud ticket holder since 1974. 1974 thru 1999 Sec H Row 2 Aisle 2. Now the Paul McGuire Club seats

Since 1999 you can find me in Sec 135, Row 35. Seats 24-25

First missed home opener in 46 years. Until this year had only missed 2 home games. 225 miles round trip.

3 of 4 Super Bowls, Loved every minute of it, good and bad.

Northwest PA and I hate the freakin steelers and their fans,

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Sure am. Section 134, 4 rows behind Jim Kelly. It just pisses me off that now the Bills are legit SB contenders, we weren't able to attend this season. I didn't opt in for the game Saturday because it would've been too much of a hassle with having to go to Buffalo days before to get tested. Besides, I would much rather attend a game with a packed stadium. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Will be next year; just finalized 2 seats in lower 300s (oxymoron: lower upper deck) around the 30. I've typically made it to about 2-3 games/year since I returned to WNY in 2012.

Silly story time (stop reading now if you hate football and/or fun): Was at the last playoff win with a friend in '95 as high school seniors (hell of a day...minimalist underage tailgate in the snow, crazy offensive output (especially the Canadian Missile), friend had just had wisdom teeth removed so we had Vicodin, et cetera...).

Often had privileged access to the team as a server at Tempo during the Chan/Rex/Marrone/McD tenures. Watched the 2013 season opener against the Patriots FROM the Patriots box (had waited on them the night before). It was super corporate tame and lame so the two of us COMPLETELY drained their suite fridge of all booze by halftime and then met up with friends in the Rockpile for the 2nd half (the Bills had made the game close and then even went ahead before losing late). EJ looked like he might be something based on that game and then the next against Carolina.

How times have changed... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I had season tickets for a number of (bad) years. Witnessed the 6-3 Browns game, the Kevin Everett injury game, the Browns Monday night loss, the 56-10 Patriots game, the Stevie Johnson drop game....lots of long, cold drives home after bad showings by bad football teams.

Aw man, I just realized looking at that list that I had season tickets during the worst part of the drought. Was at some of the most memorably bad Bills losses in history. Ah well, it makes the current success all the sweeter.

Moved to Oregon and thus no longer have seasons, though I still try to see 1-3 games a year. Was most recently at the Texans playoff loss last year (ugh).

Cannot WAIT to get back to Orchard Park for a game next year!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I know this has been done on here a few times before but there was always a lot of talk about people close to dropping their tickets etc...but if you held on and kept your season tickets you must be feeling pretty good right now.  As soon as things get back to normal having a ticket to the Bills game is going to be the hottest ticket in town.

I'll kick things off....Yes I am a season ticket holder...Section 129!

Yes.   We got a bunch of accounts.    

Furthest holders in our group are from Albany and Columbus Ohio (yes you are allowed to have season tickets in NY if you are from Ohio:thumbsup:).

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, StHustle said:

Will be next year! And I live in Charlotte! 🛫

4 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

I'm going to be soon.  I live in Northern VA, and my companion for Bills games is in Portland, OR.  We'll make it work.

@Logic

Have you inquired yet? I'm in Richmond, VA and they old me that they are only selling to people that live in the market.  Suppose I could find a way around but  I have no family left in the area.

1 minute ago, jayg said:

Have you inquired yet? I'm in Richmond, VA and they old me that they are only selling to people that live in the market.  Suppose I could find a way around but  I have no family left in the area.

I have not. I know that my aunt did and got some pricing details, but I have yet to. I assume stipulations will change closer to next season. Options may be more limited by then, but it is what it is. If that's just a standing rule, I'll get them eventually. Anyway, I'll call them soon and let you know what they tell me.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, jayg said:

Yeah...I have the benefit of knowing plenty people in Buffalo who I can have buy the seasons for me. That rule wasn't created to inhibit fans like me. I feel no guilt skirting it. 

• Like (+1) 2

Section 119 - 4 Seats - Seniority date: 12/24/2006 -

I was dead center, upper bowl, aisle seats until 2019. Best view IMO but I relocated to the west coast back in 2010 and people who are actually going to the games with my tickets (family & friends) wanted to move down. I don't like watching a game from the end zone but for their convenience I relocated my seats from 311 to 119.

• Thank you (+1) 1