Are you a season ticket holder?

I know this has been done on here a few times before but there was always a lot of talk about people close to dropping their tickets etc...but if you held on and kept your season tickets you must be feeling pretty good right now.  As soon as things get back to normal having a ticket to the Bills game is going to be the hottest ticket in town.

I'll kick things off....Yes I am a season ticket holder...Section 129!

11 minutes ago, Bakin said:

I had to bail on my tickets this year because of the border issues. 
i wonder if I will get any priority to buy again next season or if I’m just gonna be a regular guy...

Did you just opt out or did you actually give up your tickets?

Family had season tix from mid 60’s to late 70’s when I left for college. For the longest time I just plain couldn’t justify season tix financially while living in the south.  Travel and lodging would be worse than the tix. 

I could afford it now, but I find it easier to buy the tickets you guys need to sell because you can’t make the game. I pay all those extra fees to get you guys off the hook! You’re welcome!   :)

As much as I love home games, I also like seeing different cities and venues. I try to hit one home game (preferably the opener) and one on the road every year (except 2020, obviously). 

The game is also pretty darn good from a nice couch in front of an HD big screen. I hate to say that, but I love games at my home too. 

• Thank you (+1) 1