PFF's top 100 free agents

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2021-free-agency-top-100-free-agents

Milano at 37, Darryl Williams at 40. No Feliciano.

What's more interesting is that, in addition to re-signing Milano for 4/45 and Williams for 3/31.5, they also have the Bills signing Richard Sherman (No. 19) for 2/28, Chris Carson (No. 57) for 3/27, and Trey Hendrickson (No. 59) for 4/45.

Where is all this money coming from!?

• Haha (+1) 5

26 minutes ago, Tortured Soul said:

What's more interesting is that, in addition to re-signing Milano for 4/45 and Williams for 3/31.5, they also have the Bills signing Richard Sherman (No. 19) for 2/28, Chris Carson (No. 57) for 3/27, and Trey Hendrickson (No. 59) for 4/45.

This just more Pff nonsense, nothing to see here, move along...,

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Tortured Soul said:

Pegula

Chris Carson got injured reading this article.  No thanks

Stay young and cheap at RB.

Sherman is too slow now.  Agree they need to get rid of Norman but they can add a younger zone DB in FA or the late rounds of the draft. Dane has shown enough that he deserves a roster spot next year.

Tag either Williams or Milano, try to sign the other, bring back Feliciano, and tender an offer to Levi

Let Murphy, Kroft, Butler, and Addison go

If they lose either Williams or Milano, they had better make sure they are net negative in free agent signings.  I suspect either of those guys would get them a 4th round or higher comp pick.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I remember commenting after the 49ers game that Sherman would be a nice addition in the off-season. I'm sure he has a lot of respect for Buffalo after how we performed against them. I could totally see that signing happen.

1 hour ago, FastFreddy22 said:

Definitely need to keep williams and feliciano...offense is everything for the bills now...points points points 

Yep..  you don't build one of the best olines in football to let it walk next season.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

So, like, are Williams and Milano bad now?

Can’t say as I referenced them at any time in my post, so maybe I was saying exactly what I said, I ‘ll say it again but I’ll use different words, Pff is not worth your or anyone else’s notice, see how I didn’t reference the players? 😁👍 

Go Bills!!!