NFL on Fox - fan vote — Coach of the year.

4 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

The fact you don't think he belongs in the voting is far more comical.

I guess in the times we live in today everyone should get a participation trophy so everyone feels good. HC of the year should go to a HC who didn’t make the playoffs.

Seeing the headline of Fox Sports with them doing mostly NFC games, I expected it to be an NFC coach leading.  Really amazing that all 4 choices are from the AFC, but who could you pick from the NFC?  Forget the East, Areins was able to win with Brady, shocking.  Packers again won with Rodgers and not much competition in division.  Cardinals coach would have been in the running through about week 10 or so, but they faltered down the stretch and Seattle was nothing special.

At this point, if it's a fan vote, you may as well chalk it up to the Bills to win whatever it is 🤣

I still remember some old Chunky Soup fan vote from years ago when we stunk & Bills still won it.

Edited by BigDingus

4 hours ago, BigDingus said:

At this point, if it's a fan vote, you may as well chalk it up to the Bills to win whatever it is 🤣

I still remember some old Chunky Soup fan vote from years ago when we stunk & Bills still won it.

does it really matter?  

Football fans spoke out. 

22 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Why even would anyone vote for Mike Tomlin?  Get your starting QB and win a lot of regular season games like you always do with him, but have an epic collapse to make it interesting?

I was just thinking anyone voting for Tomlin needs to get their head checked.  99.99% of anyone voting for him have to be Steelers homers, McD would actually get votes league-wide.

22 hours ago, Gugny said:

Thought this was funny (and great):

With how Tomlin was nominated for COTY, I'm surprised Ben "I don't take no for an answer" Roethlisberger didn't make the list somehow.

Edited by 1ManRaid