Charlotte Bills Backers ?????????????????

Hey guys I'm new to NC area and live an hour outside Charlotte. Haven't done a backers bar yet. I see there's 3 or 4 in Charlotte but don't want to end up like the only guy there. Anyone know what place is gunna be busiest? Taking the new gf to her first Bills experience too so def want to her to get a taste of Bills fans!!!

• Simon changed the title to Charlotte Bills Backers ?????????????????

Was driving from Buffalo to Florida a few years ago and spent a night in Charlotte. Went to a Bills bar I think called Tavern on the Tracks during a Sabres game. 

It was awesome, felt like I was in Buffalo. Buffalo sports memorabilia and fans throughout the entire place. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Hey guys I'm new to NC area and live an hour outside Charlotte. Haven't done a backers bar yet. I see there's 3 or 4 in Charlotte but don't want to end up like the only guy there. Anyone know what place is gunna be busiest? Taking the new gf to her first Bills experience too so def want to her to get a taste of Bills fans!!!

Tavern on the Tracks. Charlotte Southend area.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Don't tempt me 

Leave Friday night, get here in time and drive back Sunday. No brainer. Call it your one year to yourself! You don’t even have to see anyone but you deserve the insanity that is about to be Buffalo. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Here is the best upside to  Bills Backer Bar in Charlotte area. Town Tavern in Indian Land. Private Room for the Bills fan Mega TV. due to Covid 19 on 32 people allowed. Township grill in Mathew is no-more. Bad year to find a Bills Bar and being safe.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, eee1776 said:

Here is the best upside to  Bills Backer Bar in Charlotte area. Town Tavern in Indian Land. Private Room for the Bills fan Mega TV. due to Covid 19 on 32 people allowed. Township grill in Mathew is no-more. Bad year to find a Bills Bar and being safe.

It sounds nice. I'm nervous about not being able to get into a place and end up watching on my phone. Ughhhh I hate covid

45 minutes ago, eee1776 said:

Lebowski's since it was sold..Not so much anymore