Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

Just now, Mcdermott said:

Not really. It’s been done with arenas, not sure stadia are much different.

I’m drawing a blank... Pepsi with hockey/football sheds?

I know half of the concert sheds in the country are Verizon Amphitheater so there’s that, too.

5 hours ago, Mcdermott said:

They wouldn’t name it after the corporate name. No one would know what was being advertised. Labatts makes sense.

Right, not to mention that Labatt has changed hand like 3 times in the last 10 years and 95% of people have no idea. Haha

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

Right, not to mention that Labatt has changed hand like 3 times in the last 10 years and 95% of people have no idea. Haha

Unless Labatt is playing games, they tweeted earlier (and was posted in this thread) that they aren't it.  Even though they still want the parking lot naming rights.  Honestly, a parking lot for them makes more sense since that's were probably the most alcohol is consumed.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I’m drawing a blank... Pepsi with hockey/football sheds?

I know half of the concert sheds in the country are Verizon Amphitheater so there’s that, too.

Scotiabank has at least two if not three in Canada and as someone else pointed out, Mercedes has more then one.

Edited by Mcdermott

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

We moved to Sarasota, Fl in 1993 and there was a sports bar/meat market joint (Gecko’s in the Landings for the locals) that’s had just opened outside the neighborhood a few hundred yards away. I could walk it easily enough if that “was advised”. Our oldest was about 7 at the time. If I didn’t take him with me we would run down my wife and say “MOM! Dad forgot me!”, and the next thing you know the minivan pulls up to the sports bar. We start ‘em young! 

Anyway, they would have raffles every quarter and they kept handing out tickets. I don’t know if it was rigged, but he won FAR more than he should have! He’d win Budweiser and tequila tee shirts, beer coolers, etc. I’d ask if they had anything more appropriate for a 7 year old, but rarely got anything better. My favorite was a tee shirt with a Gecko kicking a football thru the goal pasts and a caption that said “GECKO’S - the easiest place to score!”  What does that mean, dad?

Great.......

Another Great Moment in Parenting!   🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Unless Labatt is playing games, they tweeted earlier (and was posted in this thread) that they aren't it.  Even though they still want the parking lot naming rights.  Honestly, a parking lot for them makes more sense since that's were probably the most alcohol is consumed.

you mean, WAS consumed :(

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

No.

Mercedes.

Oh - duhhh!!!

6 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

This. They’re even in the same division!

But one is a dome, and one is a stadium! (Though both are domes.) I put it into Waze one time and was shocked to see it was going to take almost 8 hours to get downtown (well, it IS Atlanta, so it shouldn’t be a TOTAL shock!). Oh, wait, there is a much closer option.........

38 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Labatt Parking at Hammers Lot? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1