Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

I’m drawing a blank... Pepsi with hockey/football sheds?

I know half of the concert sheds in the country are Verizon Amphitheater so there’s that, too.

I wouldn't be surprised it it turns out to be Pepsi. They just did the Bills Mafia commercial, and the team's color scheme matches their branding.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm going to guess it'll be Rich Stadium again. Maybe one of their brands like Carvel Stadium (a terrible name IMO).

The other possibility seems like M&T finally taking the naming rights to their HOMETOWN stadium. Not this Baltimore randomness. But that lasts until 2027.

15 minutes ago, nkreed said:

I'm going to guess it'll be Rich Stadium again. Maybe one of their brands like Carvel Stadium (a terrible name IMO).

The other possibility seems like M&T finally taking the naming rights to their HOMETOWN stadium. Not this Baltimore randomness. But that lasts until 2027.

M&T has quite a large presence in the mid-Atlantic... MD, DE and VA specifically.

9 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Yeah, Portnoy is a douche.

You must have missed the $20+ million he’s raised in the last month or so for small businesses...Using his influence/platform to save small businesses around the country from going under due to Covid.  Barstool Fund, look it up and donate...he’s donated $500K of his own.

Edited by Mafioso
  • Like (+1) 1