Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

Can of Spam Stadium 🏟 

The food venues will all serve, Spam eggs and spam, spam spam eggs and spam.... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NobesBLO13 said:

What are the beer options 

Yeungling, Genny cream ale, and Black label, all subsidized at $1.00 each 👍

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/23/2021 at 6:24 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You ain't talking beer unless you mention Blatz.  I often think it was named based upon sounds from the morning after drinking it. 😳🤔

Ridge late 70's my first job at 16 was in a grocery store. They sold Stegmaier beer for 99c a 6er and sales for 69c. I swear when someone hit a end cap and knocked a cases on the floor the cleanup was as usual, then we noticed the wax on the floor was gone too.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Ridge late 70's my first job at 16 was in a grocery store. They sold Stegmaier beer for 99c a 6er and sales for 69c. I swear when someone hit a end cap and knocked a cases on the floor the cleanup was as usual, then we noticed the wax on the floor was gone too.

I’m guessing it was ‘76 or ‘77 and a 17 year old buddy in East Amherst got a job at a remote convenience store near where we lived. Not only did we not have to be worried about being carded, the whole nuisance of paying was removed. He’d say “just come by after 7:00pm and look out back”. He’d have a cold case of beer waiting for us in the snow. Buffalo has some advantages!    :)

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’m guessing it was ‘76 or ‘77 and a 17 year old buddy in East Amherst got a job at a remote convenience store near where we lived. Not only did we not have to be worried about being carded, the whole nuisance of paying was removed. He’d say “just come by after 7:00pm and look out back”. He’d have a cold case of beer waiting for us in the snow. Buffalo has some advantages!    :)

Yup job started in late 76 and lasted through 78 when I graduated HS. Best job ever, we'd just hit  1$ on the register for beer no matter how much our friends wanted. Scanners have ruined that now LOL