Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Do any other football teams share their stadium with Hockey teams?  Serious question because I have no clue.   But the overlap of the season (up to four months) and the amount of games the Sabres would play a week seems like it would be a nightmare to have them share a place.

2 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

Yeah, that's crazy talk. Infeasible. The sitelines would be terrible too for hockey. No other teams do this either. 

While the size of a basketball court is smaller than a hockey rink, relative to a football field they are somewhat similar as is why hockey and basketball often due share facilities.

I had been a few times to games at the Carrier Dome,  I often stated that I had great seats for a football game (40 yard line) except they were playing basketball and I had great seats for a basketball game (mid court) except they were playing football (upper endzone)

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

Stopping in to see how much closer it is...

Soon, very soon.. 

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

So close

Closer still...

On 1/7/2021 at 3:10 PM, saundena said:

Personally, I think Josh's Nuts Stadium would be great (Per Wikipedia, josh invested in his family farm and plans to plant and eventually sell pistachio's.  One brand name that Josh joked about would be calling it Josh's Nuts).

In all seriousness, I really like the sound of Mighty Stadium.  Wegman Stadium would also be great.

As in Mighty Taco Stadium?  That would be cool.....they could rotate names like Might Taco - Al Pastor Stadium or Mighty Taco - Carne Asada Stadium....

23 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

month later.. getting close..

Each month we will get half of way left there meaning we will never get there.

46 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

For whatever reason, I have a feeling from nowhere it will be called Labatt Blue Stadium

Will match my free hat.  Labatt Blue had a partnership with Bills for a free hat if you bought a 12 pack of more of Labatt Blue and sent in UPC code and receipt. 

Unfortunately you do not find out that your shipping address needs to be in NYS and 75 or less miles from stadium until AFTER you fill out form. It does not state where you need to PURCHASE it so I just used a relative in Buffalo to mail it to.  It was deceitful for them to do that for they were advertising it in twitter and other forums without mentioning this detail.

This reminds me of the old math problem:  you are standing a certain distance from a wall, and you walk halfway to the wall and stop. Then you walk halfway again and stop.  And so on.  How long does it take you to hit the wall?  And the answer is never, because there will always be a certain distance between you and the wall.

The naming will be announced if and when the naming is announced.  I'm not holding my breath.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1