Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Tinder Stadium... Swipe Right to Score!

We moved to Sarasota, Fl in 1993 and there was a sports bar/meat market joint (Gecko’s in the Landings for the locals) that’s had just opened outside the neighborhood a few hundred yards away. I could walk it easily enough if that “was advised”. Our oldest was about 7 at the time. If I didn’t take him with me we would run down my wife and say “MOM! Dad forgot me!”, and the next thing you know the minivan pulls up to the sports bar. We start ‘em young! 

Anyway, they would have raffles every quarter and they kept handing out tickets. I don’t know if it was rigged, but he won FAR more than he should have! He’d win Budweiser and tequila tee shirts, beer coolers, etc. I’d ask if they had anything more appropriate for a 7 year old, but rarely got anything better. My favorite was a tee shirt with a Gecko kicking a football thru the goal pasts and a caption that said “GECKO’S - the easiest place to score!”  What does that mean, dad?

Great.......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2