Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

9 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Thread title is wrong. It's just Highmark Stadium.

It looks like the "official" name is Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium, but yes it will go by just Highmark Stadium. Including on signage etc. 

3 minutes ago, teef said:

Remember when you started a thread about how depressed you were that this staff wouldn’t be able to win any playoff games?  I do. 

Remember when I totally took ownership of it, admitted I was wrong, made self-deprecating comments, and changed the thread title and the original post? I do, but I'll still never live it down. I might have to change my username.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, K-9 said:

It’s just going to be referred to as Highmark Stadium. Not sure why that’s so bad.

Some folk whimper about everything, I think these types want it to be  “Drunk as hell Field” at  “‘Drunk as hell Stadium”  cause that’s what they are most comfortable with... 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Remember when I totally took ownership of it, admitted I was wrong, made self-deprecating comments, and changed the thread title and the original post? I do, but I'll still never live it down. I might have to change my username.

I know you did.  I’m just busting your balls. 

• Like (+1) 1