Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

If we have another excellent year and get the national spot a couple of times, I could definitely see Geico, Amazon, or one of these Uber mega rich companies (and good for them) as they’ll get lots of exposure.  These large companies want to be associated with a reparable winner.  They know their will be more exposure to their name.

I know you guys are having fun, but a Tim Hortons, Mighty Taco (as much as I love them) will never fly.  It’s going to be a multi-national company who banks on lots of advertising. Look at how many insurance or commercial products companies flood the airwaves with advertising.

1 hour ago, eball said:

No, then it will need that apostrophe so many people seem to want to add to the team name.

Fair point eball 👍

In fairness to the apostrophe brigade, I think a lot of mobile phones autocorrect Bills to Bill's, I'm constantly having to retype texts etc.

Edited by NI Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 4

8 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

If we have another excellent year and get the national spot a couple of times, I could definitely see Geico, Amazon, or one of these Uber mega rich companies (and good for them) as they’ll get lots of exposure.  These large companies want to be associated with a reparable winner.  They know their will be more exposure to their name.

I know you guys are having fun, but a Tim Hortons, Mighty Taco (as much as I love them) will never fly.  It’s going to be a multi-national company who banks on lots of advertising. Look at how many insurance or commercial products companies flood the airwaves with advertising.

I agree and it also shows how much insurance companies are ripping us off.

Just now, Draconator said:

So if something breaks we have to take the whole stadium to an authorized service center?

5 G baby

2 hours ago, NI Bills Fan said:

Fair point eball 👍

In fairness to the apostrophe brigade, I think a lot of mobile phones autocorrect Bills to Bill's, I'm constantly having to retype texts etc.

man, I turned autocorrect off a long time ago.  It makes more errors than it fixes (at least, on iOS).

6 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Can subject be changed? Other subjects are changed when they are vague or incorrect.

I suggest 'Stadium name speculation, rumors and falsehoods".

Agreed. My suggestion:

Bills Stadium naming rights, is a deal close?

I just got out of a high level business meeting attended by, among others, Dunkirk Don.  

My sources tell me that Ralph Lauren is going to acquire the naming rights to promote its "RALPH" line of perfumery products.

So "the Ralph" will now just be "Ralph Stadium."   

61ErzX47loL._SX679_.jpg

On 2/10/2021 at 10:30 PM, MJS said:

Has anyone had a high level business meeting lately? We need more insider info.

I over heard  an old guy and an Asian woman in the isle next to me at CVS.... saying something about a downtown roofed stadium, but it was to be built in Rochester for some reason...

10 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

Was this them?

allen-and-soon-yi-previn.jpg?itok=xrrQ8W

No, this old guy didn’t have his daughter with him... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5