Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

36 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Not particularly fond of it but good for them for scoring the cash.

It will remain either Rich or The Ralph for me. 

It will always be the Ralph, for me. But Rich Stadium won’t make me blink. 

But whatever helps them financially is fine........and I’ll continue to call it the Ralph. 

I hope to attend High Mark Stadium for the opener in the fall. I had to try it once......

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Remember when I totally took ownership of it, admitted I was wrong, made self-deprecating comments, and changed the thread title and the original post? I do, but I'll still never live it down. I might have to change my username.

Or just accept your legendary status. You are a king in these parts.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I dont get it.....what is with the bitching....."High Mark Stadium" is a totally cool name.

Would you rather it be called "Barstool Stadium"

After so many years of abject failure, I’m glad it wasn’t named “Low Mark Stadium”! 

12 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I was hoping for something a little more conservative and old fashion...like Haggar Wrinkle-Free Slacks for Men Stadium.  

I love this, well done. 👍

8 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I live in Buffalo and I also have no idea what highmark is. 

Well let me inform you.  Highmark is the Blue Cross Blue Shield plan in PA that just become affiliated ( more like acquired ) HealthNow NY which is the parent company of BCBS of WNY.  Don't know too much about Highmark but seem like a good company, I've been at BCBSWNY for well over 25 years.  

• Like (+1) 2