Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It's going to be something ridiculously stupid like "Wegmans field" or something like that 

I’m not sure why that would be considered stupid. It’s a local institution. However, I don’t think they would put the amount of money forward to get a NFL stadium naming rights.

I heard from a reliable source it will soon be named the "We Just Realized The Bills Only Own The Naming Rights For Two More Seasons So We're Waiting Until There's A New Stadium Or A new Lease Before We Commit Multi-Millions Stadium."

Catchy ain't it?

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

This reminds me of the old math problem:  you are standing a certain distance from a wall, and you walk halfway to the wall and stop. Then you walk halfway again and stop.  And so on.  How long does it take you to hit the wall?  And the answer is never, because there will always be a certain distance between you and the wall.

The naming will be announced if and when the naming is announced.  I'm not holding my breath.

Until you hit the Planck Length, then ANY distance traveled in physical space will hit the wall.