Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

Personally, I think Josh's Nuts Stadium would be great (Per Wikipedia, josh invested in his family farm and plans to plant and eventually sell pistachio's.  One brand name that Josh joked about would be calling it Josh's Nuts).

In all seriousness, I really like the sound of Mighty Stadium.  Wegman Stadium would also be great.

• Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Its going to be Labatts, but thats only a brand sold by FIFCO USA.  So I wonder if it ends up being FIFCO Stadium.  I know the Pegula's have a working relationship with Labatts already.

I would love this because "Labatts Blue Field" sounds great and is so Buffalo/Canadian. Labatts still has their American HQ in Buffalo last I checked, so reward them it they want to pony up. 

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Its going to be Labatts, but thats only a brand sold by FIFCO USA.  So I wonder if it ends up being FIFCO Stadium.  I know the Pegula's have a working relationship with Labatts already.

They wouldn’t name it after the corporate name. No one would know what was being advertised. Labatts makes sense.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nato7412 said:

Mighty Stadium. That would be Epic. Pizza Log would work too, call it "The Log"

That’s would be “The Original Pizza Log”.  In all honesty it should be Wegmans.  I’ve lived all over the country and IMO this is by far the best grocery I've been too and it’s not even close.  

• Like (+1) 1