Is this how you do a "how it started, how it's going" meme?

14 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Any thoughts charge you money to be in your head, or is that just a pejorative that means next to nothing?

How is it that english is your only language and you still fail to compose a complete sentence?

Edited by meazza

3 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

The irony of a grammar dis after an edit

my word

Tell me more about this "rent fee" theory

It's not a grammar diss, I'm being honest.  I speak 4 languages so I can be excused for some errors but you should have mastered english since it's your only language.

DR has really messed up his head.  With his country on the brink of collapse, all @John Adams can think of is a random poster who hasn't been here in months.  

22 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Don't under estimate Rhino. 

This coup is not over....

Does Kim fire a missle tomorrow?

Does a fire destroy the capital ?

Is there a suicide to come.?

13 days to go

Wouldn't DR's anti-gravity machine that they've been hiding, but now in possession of the white hats, cause that to boomerang back on North Korea?

I mean, that's the whole point of having an anti-gravity machine. Unless you're one of the evil X-Men, where it could presumably be used to take over the universe.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Wouldn't DR's anti-gravity machine that they've been hiding, but now in possession of the white hats, cause that to boomerang back on North Korea?

I mean, that's the whole point of having an anti-gravity machine. Unless you're one of the evil X-Men, where it could presumably be used to take over the universe.

You could always use Uncle Rico's time machine, but it's a "piece of crap".  😀

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I swear the guy  who sat in Pelosi' s chair is Uncle Eddie. He is a close relative to DR. I was assured that DR was transferred to Lithuania for his failure and lost election. 

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

How it started:

How it ended:

The second one(facepaint complete idiot) is how it's going.

How it ends:   My names Bubba, and your names sunshine.  Grab that soap over there for me

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

I swear the guy  who sat in Pelosi' s chair is Uncle Eddie. He is a close relative to DR. I was assured that DR was transferred to Lithuania for his failure and lost election. 

What is his prison name going to be?  Sunshine is already taken.

5 hours ago, meazza said:

It's not a grammar diss, I'm being honest.  I speak 4 languages so I can be excused for some errors but you should have mastered english since it's your only language.

DR has really messed up his head.  With his country on the brink of collapse, all @John Adams can think of is a random poster who hasn't been here in months.  

Speaking of DR - he owns this schitt, too. 

Now why don't you head back to billsfans.com so you can hear more about @mead107 and what she bought at BJs today.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Now why don't you head back to billsfans.com so you can hear more about @mead107 and what she bought at BJs today.

Really, I want to believe that some of these people were just exercising their First Amendment rights and legitimate frustrations, but ...

... at least as far as the one who entered the Capitol building, I've yet to see anyone with any dignity or honor. Shameful.

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You talk a lot about billsfans.  Did you have any luck registering? 

Why hate on mead? He’s like the nicest guy you’ll ever meet.  He even sends happy birthday pm’s to everyone.