Is this how you do a "how it started, how it's going" meme?

Never again will Trump be allowed to run for office after what he has done to this poor nation. 

The brainwashing of our fellow Americans may never be undone with how bad it seems to be... These poor people believe the lies that the tyrant Trump has laid in their heads. Like a disease it spread, and those poor people will never be the same again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Is that George Washington's or Thomas Jefferson's intellectual heir in the middle? 

I call dibs on the guy with the long flowing mane in yellow as mine. I'll drop him a line and maybe we can discuss Cicero. 

What a bunch of tools: These guys, and the ones who ran away from this board to follow the guy who believes the government is hiding antigravity technology from America. What a hill to die on. 

Yesterdays events were too much to resist. Carry on.  

Edited by John Adams
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Is that George Washington's or Thomas Jefferson's intellectual heir in the middle? 

I call dibs on the guy with the long flowing mane in yellow as mine. I'll drop him a line and maybe we can discuss Cicero. 

What a bunch of tools: These guys, and the ones who ran away from this board to follow the guy who believes the government is hiding antigravity technology from America. What a hill to die on. 

OK, that's one I've never seen. I'd love to read those posts if someone can find them ....

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

OK, that's one I've never seen. I'd love to read those posts if someone can find them ....

Sadly comrade, the search engine won't let me dig up all the references to it but the story goes like this. Back when his minions mocked him, DR (then TGreg) posted about how the government was keeping antigravity technology from us and as evidence posted a published patent application that discussed said technology. When I noted how dumb he sounded, he then bragged about how the inventor was some wizard of physics. Turns out, shocker, DR got the name mixed up and the guy who filed the application had the same name as a nobel physicist, and was himself the founder of The Hyperspace Research Institute on St. Thomas, USVI, and had submitted his patent application with handwritten forms! 

Sufficed to say, DR (where's his new avatar by the way?) could not be found for comment and maintained that he has the highest standards of credibility. 

Here's the oldest post I could find that mentions anything about it, though the detailed discussion is buried in one of DR's 79000 conspiracy threads. 

If you don't feel like clicking into that thread, here's what it says:

What feels stupider:

(1) Saying Soleimani was already dead for the last 3 years.

(2) Defending the research on antigravity technology by the Hyperspace Research Institute of St. Thomas USVI.

(3) Saying that Zelensky raised Biden first in the call.

(4) Spending 1.5 years telling us how the deep state was making Hillary's election a foregone conclusion. 

Can I now add: (5) Telling everyone Trump was going to win in a landslide? 

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Sadly comrade, the search engine won't let me dig up all the references to it but the story goes like this. Back when his minions mocked him, DR (then TGreg) posted about how the government was keeping antigravity technology from us and as evidence posted a published patent application that discussed said technology. When I noted how dumb he sounded, he then bragged about how the inventor was some wizard of physics. Turns out, shocker, DR got the name mixed up and the guy who filed the application had the same name as a nobel physicist, and was himself the founder of The Hyperspace Research Institute on St. Thomas, USVI, and had submitted his patent application with handwritten forms! 

Sufficed to say, DR (where's his new avatar by the way?) could not be found for comment and maintained that he has the highest standards of credibility. 

Here's the oldest post I could find that mentions anything about it, though the detailed discussion is buried in one of DR's 79000 conspiracy threads. 

If you don't feel like clicking into that thread, here's what it says:

What feels stupider:

(1) Saying Soleimani was already dead for the last 3 years.

(2) Defending the research on antigravity technology by the Hyperspace Research Institute of St. Thomas USVI.

(3) Saying that Zelensky raised Biden first in the call.

(4) Spending 1.5 years telling us how the deep state was making Hillary's election a foregone conclusion. 

Can I now add: (5) Telling everyone Trump was going to win in a landslide? 

It is amazing how the Conspiratorial Personality Type is prone to the full spectrum of conspiracy theories.

I mean, I love a good JFK assassination theory just for s*** and giggles, but I'm just flat-out bored by ancient aliens and hollow earths and lizard people. But not these guys. When they're in, they're all in.

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is amazing how the Conspiratorial Personality Type is prone to the full spectrum of conspiracy theories.

I mean, I love a good JFK assassination theory just for s*** and giggles, but I'm just flat-out bored by ancient aliens and hollow earths and lizard people. But not these guys. When they're in, they're all in.

There's a post for that. 

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

There's a post for that. 

Why does that not surprise me ...

I have seen the posters who claim this guy is really JFK Jr, all grown up and suffice to say he didn't age well ... he was in hiding and was going to emerge to become Trump's running mate instead of the unreliable Pence (see, they were right about that!) in 2020:

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

It's Kevin Costner on the hunt for Tatonka in the Capitol Building.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, meazza said:

It appears that someone is living rent free in your head.

Think of it more like the billschan guys rent rooms in 15 minute increments. When I saw this embarrassment on TV, I couldn’t help but think of Team-DR. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Think of it more like the billschan guys rent rooms in 15 minute increments. When I saw this embarrassment on TV, I couldn’t help but think of Team-DR. 

Doubt it.

Life is too short bro.

happy new year.