Will Deshaun Watson get traded? Could he land in AFCE?

Alphadawg7

Will Watson get traded?  

280 members have voted

1. 1. Odds Watson is traded this season

• 100%
    • 50%
    • 20%
    • 0%
  2. 2. If he does get traded where will he go?

• Jets
    • Jags
    • Miami
    • Other

2 hours ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

No "superstar" QB goes 4-12 in Year 2020, a full blown QB driven league, with Half those wins coming against the team picking #1 overall in the draft.

Watson had the best year of his career with NO ONE around him talent wise. He can't play RB, OL, DL, LB, S, or CB. Football is a team game and the rest of his team did him no favors whatsoever. He is one of the elite young QB's in this league. 

• Like (+1) 1

I would love to see a neutral observers analysis of watson after watching 16 games worth of tape. he is an enigma to me. 

I have really only watched him against the bills and the titans in week 17 this year. When i have watched, he looks like a wizard out there. He is composed. He brings his team back. His numbers are tremendous. What I watch tells me he is a top 5 guy for years to come. But I haven't watched a lot. 

4 minutes ago, Man with No Name said:

I would love to see a neutral observers analysis of watson after watching 16 games worth of tape. he is an enigma to me. 

I have really only watched him against the bills and the titans in week 17 this year. When i have watched, he looks like a wizard out there. He is composed. He brings his team back. His numbers are tremendous. What I watch tells me he is a top 5 guy for years to come. But I haven't watched a lot. 

He was certainly a top 5 guy this year. Is his ceiling as high as Mahomes, Allen maybe Herbert and Lawrence? Probably not but he is a darn good Quarterback and was let down this year by a darn awful team. He basically won them another 3 games but a botched snap by a center and two dropped catches / fumbles in the endzone cost them 3 game winning drives at the end. 

This is becoming closer to happening. Are the Texans gonna screw up the entire league AGAIN by trading a top-5 QB in his prime to another team?  To a team in their own conference?  If they trade Watson to Miami, Cal McNair should be stripped of his ownership rights.  This is insane.  McNair’s negligence is causing all kinds of problems.