Will Deshaun Watson get traded? Could he land in AFCE?

Alphadawg7

Will Watson get traded?  

280 members have voted

1. 1. Odds Watson is traded this season

• 100%
    • 50%
    • 20%
    • 0%
  2. 2. If he does get traded where will he go?

• Jets
    • Jags
    • Miami
    • Other

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

why would anyone look at Tua and consider him to be a valuable piece in a trade?

Clearly you haven’t seen the seamless and almost Greek-god like checkdown ability that this young stalwart possesses!!!!

Not since the days of the great Curtis Painter have I seen such 2-3 yard spirals!

Edited by Frat-Train
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Clearly you haven’t seen the seamless and almost Greek-god like checkdown ability that this young stalwart possess!!!!!

Not since the days of the great Curtis Painter have I seen such 2-3 yard spirals!

I'd go so far as to say his ability is Trent Edwards level.  Lest we forget.  Hey  There Trent Edwards

Edited by fergie's ire
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, fergie's ire said:

I'd go so far as to say his ability is Trent Edwards level.

I was close to going there...  I truly was.  But rumor has it if you say his name 3 times, he’ll show up at your son or daughter’s little league game and try to throw out the first pitch!  Too risky to chance.

10 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

EF71F5E3-881B-45E4-802E-0F0C1BB9924E.jpeg

Please please please don’t listen to LaCanfora. This guy is an absolute hack and routinely throws crap at the wall and sees what sticks. 

Jimmy G’s contract, injury history and most importantly his mediocre play make this suspect at best and most likely a terrible idea.

Edited by Bangarang

@FireChansSoooo your hot takes of saying I’m crazy for suggesting this could happen don’t seem to be aging well as more buzz builds on the potential of a Watson and Houston divorce. 🤣😂🤣

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2926207-mort-deshaun-watson-would-consider-dolphins-trade-tua-tagovailoa-to-texans

4 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I'll be surprised if Watson gets traded anywhere. No doubt it would be pretty scary if Miami were able to add him to their roster though.

I’d definitely would be surprised if traded to Dolphins. Caserio did come from NE. Caserio may have moved on to a new relationship, but the ex will always have a special place in the heart

God, I sure do hope he does come to the AFC East.

Although he is a Losing Momentum QB who cannot play with tempo, (Watson is NEVER in control of a football game, and the vast majority of his fake stats come when trailing by 2+ possessions, he does add some excitement to the division and will no doubt get his butt kicked 2x a year by the great Josh Allen. I want Watson in the AFC East so Josh Allen can demolish him every year. 

Edited by JoshAllenReceipts