C'MON Man moment from Bills Media Team

mykidsdad

Not an excuse at all... but I'm in video editing and what happens sometimes is that you just use a template or previous completed video and then just change names and #s. So, could be the last one they did was Jerry Hughes or something and just forgot to change the text for Josh. I hope that's what happened. Otherwise, it might show that they are farming some of this editing work to outside vendors who don't know jack about the Bills.

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

A little thing my family and I caught last night on YouTube.

Buffalo Bills website used to be produced by company in Chicago which once posted a wrong score of a game.

I do not know if they still contract to that company.

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

They also had Sam Darnolds picture on a Colts background yesterday.   Forever proving people are not robots.

Forever proving eliminating editors and proof readers as well as using interns is a bad idea to try to save money.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Not an excuse at all... but I'm in video editing and what happens sometimes is that you just use a template or previous completed video and then just change names and #s. So, could be the last one they did was Jerry Hughes or something and just forgot to change the text for Josh. I hope that's what happened. Otherwise, it might show that they are farming some of this editing work to outside vendors who don't know jack about the Bills.

image.thumb.jpeg.87f35faf70385416e3fa26407b22f241.jpeg