Diggs and Beasley both practicing!

nato7412

35 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'd be tempted to sit Beasley another week and go with McKenzie in hos role since he is now listed as full participant. 

Its the playoffs, you can never be certain of a next week....if he can play he will play.

Edited by Special K

1 hour ago, Doc said:

When Reed, Lofton, Beebe, McKeller and Thurman were on the field at the same time... 🤤

I think there was a thread about this:

Reed = McKittrick

Lofton = Davis

Beebe = Knox

McKeller = Diggs

Thurman = Moss

I believe that was the title before it devolved about 30 times.

LOL 😂

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Special K said:

Its the playoffs, you can never be certain of a next week....if he can play he will play.

True, but the other side is if he re-injures it and is out the rest of playoffs.  A WR group of Diggs, Brown, Davis and McKenzie  likely would still be pretty strong.  If Beasley is close to 100% could always activate him, but only use him if one of the four were to get hurt in the game and the game is still in doubt. 

Admittedly once these guys do return to practice, they are often in better shape than we realize, so maybe he'll be fine?

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

True, but the other side is if he re-injures it and is out the rest of playoffs.  A WR group of Diggs, Brown, Davis and McKenzie  likely would still be pretty strong.  If Beasley is close to 100% could always activate him, but only use him if one of the four were to get hurt in the game and the game is still in doubt. 

Admittedly once these guys do return to practice, they are often in better shape than we realize, so maybe he'll be fine?

Yep.....at worst he will be limited to red zone and 3rd and short situations, where he can be most effective.

Healthy teams win the playoffs.  I can't  believe how healthy Buffalo is going into this game.  OLINE, DLINE, RBs, TEs, DBs, LBs and most of the WRs.  This team is deeper talent-wise than anyone else in the playoffs.  No one is on IR.  They're poised to make some noise in the playoffs.  

2 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Smoke screen as much as anything.  Diggs will not miss this game.  

Talking about "smoke screens" with Brown looking healthy and fast that WR screen is back on the menu.  As I recall it was very effective in the early going when Brown was on the field.

• Like (+1) 2