Diggs and Beasley both practicing!

nato7412

32 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Was this important to you guys ?

I have total faith in Gabriel Davis, Isaiah McKenzie, and whoever they just signed from the practice squad

JK, I think they are good players but Diggs is from another planet and Beasley's mind meld with Allen and ability to find the gaps in the zone can't easily be replaced.

• Like (+1) 4

49 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

So bills five wide would be Diggs, Brown, Beasley, Davis, McKenzie, Scary thought.  Have we ever even in K-gun have had this much talent.

When Reed, Lofton, Beebe, McKeller and Thurman were on the field at the same time... 🤤

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I have total faith in Gabriel Davis, Isaiah McKenzie, and whoever they just signed from the practice squad

JK, I think they are good players but Diggs is from another planet and Beasley's mind meld with Allen and ability to find the gaps in the zone can't easily be replaced.

It is almost embarrassing to think of how good and deep our receivers are.

...until you start to take a look at how good and deep our practice squad RBs are!  😆

GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

At the risk of outing myself as an old crank that music is horrible.

MC Hammer "U Can't Touch This"?  That's famous, man! It's also 30 years old! Rap video of the year in 1990 or something like that.  It's coach music!  McDermott likes MC Hammer and has used him as an example to the team in meetings, No Joke!

The PA system is awful.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Lol @ all the “he should do this, they shouldn’t play him if that.” This is professional football with professional coaches. If Beasley is healthy enough to play, he will play, that is all. No resting him for next week, he haven’t won a f****** thing. You play your best players now.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

MC Hammer "U Can't Touch This"?  That's famous, man! It's also 30 years old! Rap video of the year in 1990 or something like that.  It's coach music!  McDermott likes MC Hammer and has used him as an example to the team in meetings, No Joke!

The PA system is awful.

whenever I hear this song it brings me back to the super bowl era Bills having parties in Jim Kellys basement with stuff like this blaring through the speakers. 

7 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

Lol @ all the “he should do this, they shouldn’t play him if that.” This is professional football with professional coaches. If Beasley is healthy enough to play, he will play, that is all. No resting him for next week, he haven’t won a f****** thing. You play your best players now.

The judgement call is, as always:

Is Player A, at (whatever % he is less than 100%), better than player B at 100%?  Because it is at times, a zero sum game.  If A is active, maybe B is inactive.

The Bills may have gotten it wrong a couple times earlier this season, perhaps helped by the player who is highly competitive and is always gonna want to play.  We will just hope that whatever judgement they reach is the best one for the Bills to win.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The judgement call is, as always:

Is Player A, at (whatever % he is less than 100%), better than player B at 100%?  Because it is at times, a zero sum game.  If A is active, maybe B is inactive.

The Bills may have gotten it wrong a couple times earlier this season, helped by the player who is highly competitive and is always gonna want to play.  We will just hope that whatever judgement they reach is the best one for the Bills to win.

The coach always does what he thinks gives his team the best chance to win (unless your Doug Pedersen). McD has earned our trust as fans, we just have to roll with whatever decision that is.

Diggs is 100% playing...Beasley might be a game time decision...

We still don't even know what the issue is...if it is a quad strain, might need another week before he can put that type of stress on it in game situations.

1 minute ago, Codyny13 said:

The coach always does what he thinks gives his team the best chance to win (unless your Doug Pedersen). McD has earned our trust as fans, we just have to roll with whatever decision that is.

Of course!  The challenge is that the coach needs to take the evaluation of the trainers/physicians and the player's self-evaluation, and sometimes reconcile them.  There's a healthy amount of judgement call involved

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Of course!  The challenge is that the coach needs to take the evaluation of the trainers/physicians and the player's self-evaluation, and sometimes reconcile them.  There's a healthy amount of judgement call involved

100% agreed. I just find humor when us fans state things as if the coaching staff has no clue or incompetent to such things.