Diggs and Beasley both practicing!

nato7412

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Having a hard time trusting he's ready to go with DNP, DNP, DNP, DNP, and then just one limited practice before the game.

Positive vibes are in order here, this is a good sign, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

Beas still looks a little hesitant and careful. Like he’s testing things out. 

Hopefully he’s getting “his legs under him” and just needs to knock off some rust. 

Its just all the duct tape wrapped around his knee

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Don't bring Beasley back too soon and risk greater injury. Rest him up for the Steelers. If we can beat MIA 56-26 without him, we can beat IND as well.

This crazy to me for a few reasons. If it is truly too soon he won’t be cleared to play. But what is “too soon”? This could be their last game. There may be no next game. Players play with injuries in the playoffs that the may not have in the regular season. There is a whole offseason to recover, this is gut it out time. If he’s too hurt to be effective that’s one thing. But if he can play he plays, all hands on deck. 

Also you cannot compare this to the Miami game. Every matchup is different. We don’t know how the Bills will match up on Saturday. Miami isn’t a better team than Indy. They aren’t even as good as Indy. This is an 11- win team with a very good defense. A HOF Qb. Very well coached. Good up front. A dynamic and powerful running game. Rivers may be on the back 9 of his career but he’s very accurate and threw for 4000 yards this year. He’s 4-0 in WC games. To think we don’t need every key player to win the game is a bit off to me. They can beat the colts without beasely but if he’s able to play he will. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 7

17 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Video of him moving, he looks ok during those stretches he's doing

I don't know, he's not raising his knees as high as everyone else.....trying to decide if they should sit him this week or just cut him entirely....

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

I don't know, he's not raising his knees as high as everyone else.....trying to decide if they should sit him this week or just cut him entirely....

Cut him because cap space or something and his rap songs 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Yes they are. 

Lol I just posted also. I've watched this one 50 times. 

I see Duke had returned to practice 

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Why is this video amazing? I've watched it 20 times. 

One of the reasons is because of Gabe Davis' warmup dance.  He's dancing like I Dream of Jeannie.

Edited by Peace Frog
  • Haha (+1) 1