Darius Leonard holds a grudge against the Bills

On 1/7/2021 at 2:34 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Dear Darius Leonard,

I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU, BROTHER.  F*** THOSE M***** F****** BILLS!!!!

Respectfully,

Josh Rosen, QB*

Playoff Bound Tampa Bay Buccaneers

(* - Practice Squad QB or Pup Team QB, or Assistant to the Assistant Starting QB)

Unfortunately for Josh Ballinger Lippincott Rosen, he is not playoff bound. He's a SF 49er now.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

To be fair Diggs has the same grudge towards all WRs drafted before him as well.

Does he though?

"I'm not a hater. I'm not a guy that says, "Oh, that guy shouldn't have been [taken]." I'm not that kind of guy. They earned it, they put themselves in that position. I didn't do enough obviously. I was looking forward to getting an opportunity where I could show somebody that I belonged in the league."

-Stefon Diggs

On 1/7/2021 at 11:25 AM, Jpsredemption said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.indystar.com/amp/6573537002.                The guy is a great football player, no doubt and is clearly better than Edmunds but hindsight is always 20/20. He could be a big factor in the game Saturday. He’s a playmaker. 

As the  immortal Frank Burns from MASH once said, HARD CHEESE!  A couple to make you chuckle for anyone old enough to remember the reruns.

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Unfortunately for Josh Ballinger Lippincott Rosen, he is not playoff bound. He's a SF 49er now.

NFL rule:  No more than one asterisked QB per team. 😁

1 hour ago, NickelCity said:

Does he though?

"I'm not a hater. I'm not a guy that says, "Oh, that guy shouldn't have been [taken]." I'm not that kind of guy. They earned it, they put themselves in that position. I didn't do enough obviously. I was looking forward to getting an opportunity where I could show somebody that I belonged in the league."

-Stefon Diggs

A good attitude, especially when you get the impression some front offices are relying on draft selections based upon tea leaves, goat entrails, old boy networks, and ouija boards. 

• Like (+1) 1