Darius Leonard holds a grudge against the Bills

Here’s the thing...it’s become kind of annoying to hear every player that wasn’t the first one picked at their position say this. Like literally every player thinks the same way...unless you were the first one taken. 

nothing to see here...

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, whorlnut said:

Here’s the thing...it’s become kind of annoying to hear every player that wasn’t the first one picked at their position say this. Like literally every player thinks the same way...unless you were the first one taken. 

nothing to see here...

Wrong Josh had angst to the ninth degree.  Good to see he's moved on. 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

The linebacker version Josh Rosen... “those team that didn’t pick me will be sorry”,  whatever dude...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.indystar.com/amp/6573537002.                The guy is a great football player, no doubt and is clearly better than Edmunds but hindsight is always 20/20. He could be a big factor in the game Saturday. He’s a playmaker. 

He kind of comes across as a little bit unhinged.  He's not demonstrating he's better than Edmunds if he plays better on Sunday, he's demonstrating he's better than our OL and our play design and our QB.  Whatever lights his fuse and gets his juices rolling I guess.  Hope our OL rolls him up.

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Well, the Colts passed on Josh Allen.  So there...

Hmmmm, so they did...good point!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He kind of comes across as a little bit unhinged.  He's not demonstrating he's better than Edmunds if he plays better on Sunday, he's demonstrating he's better than our OL and our play design and our QB.  Whatever lights his fuse and gets his juices rolling I guess.

Hmmmm, so they did...good point!

Wasn’t Luck still playing when josh was drafted or no? Thought he retired in 2019

Edited by YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

nothing to see here...

I think a lot of players "learned" about the I was passed on the draft chip on shoulder routine from the constants whining (and subsequent praise) of Tom Brady.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.indystar.com/amp/6573537002.                The guy is a great football player, no doubt and is clearly better than Edmunds but hindsight is always 20/20. He could be a big factor in the game Saturday. He’s a playmaker. 

Does he play middle linebacker?