Would love to see JA finally dominate a wildcard playoff game.

Ramza86

I used to think that he would get over taken by nervous energy in big moments and start pressing too much.  You could literally see it in his face. That is not the case anymore. I truly believe that no stage will be too big for him and he will continue to show on a National stage, what we already know.  Josh Allen is one of the top 2 or 3 QB's in the league and he is just getting started.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ALLEN1QB said:

First thing I do is look at his eyes I can instantly tell what kind of day he is going to have. If he has that deer in the headlight look not going to go well.

who’s eyes?  OP’s?

he’s already having a bad day—it began when he clicked “submit”

• Haha (+1) 7

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I used to think that he would get over taken by nervous energy in big moments and start pressing too much.  You could literally see it in his face. That is not the case anymore. I truly believe that no stage will be too big for him and he will continue to show on a National stage, what we already know.  Josh Allen is one of the top 2 or 3 QB's in the league and he is just getting started.

That's what happens when you listen to Sinatra before the game

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Yes he starts games now more like how he was when he was settled before

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

Just so people know this is a follow up to a thread I made earlier. JA crushed the Pats finally. So I will continue to keep the ball rolling.

If this is anything like my lucky Bills socks, you are off the hook. We wouldn’t be here without those socks! You’re welcome!!!

:) 

5 hours ago, london_bills said:

Yes he starts games now more like how he was when he was settled before

You can thank Frank Sinatra for that! 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

He had a solid game last year. 

Im lookin for another standout performance. Get that big first playoff win. Get that monkey off our backs and keep it going strong.

I don’t get the finally, bro! He’s been in one playoff game.

I too grew weary of Allen leading us to one playoff loss after another.  First there was the Houston game.  Then, well, I'm sure there were probably a bunch of others.  I can't be expected to remember every Bills playoff appearance.

The important thing is that he finally got us a win.

• Haha (+1) 4